DKNY Jeans to do Rachel Bilson Line : Edie Rose

Rachel Bilson, Star in Her Own Campaign

Judgement time is around the corner and Rachel Bilson's pulling out all the stops to make her first venture as a celebrity designer a success. The Edie Rose for DKNY Jeans campaign will feature the star in her own designs.
"Our customer has a real emotional connection with Rachel, and she's always on the best-dressed lists, so it seemed like such a win-win for us. Rachel has real personal style and she is very involved in every step. You can really see that in the collection" said president of DKNY Jeans, Kevin Monogue.

The photo shoot, which was shot in New York by Mikael Jansson, features Bilson and models Fabienne Vanderhaeghen, Regina Feoktistova, and Giedre Dukaskaite against a edgy NYC backdrop. "She was really hands-on with the entire process. She, with the help of stylist Tabitha Simmons, made the clothes come to life in such a youthful, authentic way, which is so true to Rachel's own personal style — always youthful, but appropriate" said the creative director of the shoot, Trey Laird.

The ad campaign will run in the September and October issues of Teen Vogue and Cosmogirl magazines to coincide with the launch of Edie Rose for DKNY Jeans line in September. Look forward to a trendy sportswear collection consisting of tops, sweaters, jackets, tees, dresses, and jeans to be sold at department stores including Macy's and Dillard's.

fabsugar.com

Great! So in Sept at Macys and Dillards!! I will buy up the collection!

I saw preview pics of this line in a magazine and it looks kinda bad. The denim pieces especially look cheap and tacky.

does anyone know if the pieces are out already? There's only one item that I want from the whole collection, but I really2 want to buy it!

question.. Is it out yet? and if not whats the exact date again? i need to go there when they open

nitrolicious.com has some screenshots from dkny's website

Attachments

• edie1.jpg
    edie1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 5
  • edie2.jpg
    edie2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 8
  • edie3.jpg
    edie3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • edie4.jpg
    edie4.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
  • edie5.jpg
    edie5.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
  • edie6.jpg
    edie6.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
thanks for that link..i just bought the shirt with the tie..i hope the material doesnt look cheap *cross fingers*

the yellow dress is a knockoff of sretsis, a very small line out of bangkok. here is a pic comparison from fashionista

Attachments

• sretsis.jpg
    sretsis.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 2
I hate how she said this collection was inspired by her wardrobe when it is just an exact replica of clothes she already has.

oh wow that's awful of her! but she did say "inspired" by her wardrobe.. i guess that's code for "i copied my wardrobe"

That yellow dress is a replica pretty much.. its ridiculous.

But i'm still interested in seeing the clothes in the department store

source dknyjeanspromo.com/edierose

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->