Do You Wear Make Up Because >>>

im more of a mood person when it comes to make up really.i usually always take care to emphasis my eyes and put on lipgloss to make ma lips shine shine shine!

foundation isnt something im into much am trying to get used to it though..IF i find the right shade.

I wear makeup because my practically BLACK undereye circles make me look like i spend my nights partying hard and doing cocaine (i don't). it's all genetics; i've had them since i was maybe nine years old. no eye cream works, nothing ever, ever. i have flawless skin except for that. what a waste because i need to wear makeup anyways. :huh: and i hate makeup in general.

i hate wearing foundations and powers. gah. sometimes i wear this powder my friend got me when i have disgusting red breakouts all over just to even out my skin. ironically i have terrible skin, its disgusting and uneven and ridden with pimples, but i try to only wear eyeliner, eyeshadow sometimes, and chapstick. sometimes burts bees color lip balm, that stuff is good. i wear make up just to make me look less washed out i guess, by making my eyes stand out. also my lips are really light so i try to either put on tinted lip balm or just bite them a lot.

i HATE wearing foundation, i can actually feel it sinking into my face, but i love lipstick, and eyeliner and false eyelashes...makeup is kindof like an extension of clothes, part of your style.
day to day i wear 60's style eyeliner and mascara, but now and then i'll wear some pale or red lipstick.

I would not wear makeup if my dark eye circles disappear and my skin is perfect. Done! That's all I put on anyway: concealer!

I wear makeup to enhance features... eyes, lips, cheeks....... I don't really like wearing cover-up make up.... not unless I really have to.

like someone said above, i only wear make up every day because i have dark circles under my eyes that make me look very tired. i am quite pale and sallow skinned with dark hair and it really shows. otherwise, id go without unless i am off out somewhere and want to look good.

It honestly depends. A lot of days, I don't wear make-up, but on the days that I do, I like to have fun. I match eyeshadow to the shirt I'm wearing. It's an added way I express myself.

I honestly love wearing make up. Not to the point where I like to wear it to sleep but I just think its fun. Of course its just not for myself but for other people. I dont want to look like a dog lol. I want to look like im alive lol. and Have some color on my face. make up brings some of my facial features out like my cheek bones and since I have small eyes make up can make it look like my eyes appear larger than they really do. And it does take away the lil imperfections away that most people cant see which is good hehe. like pimples or dark circles. I love make up.

ohhhh I absolutely DREAD waking up in the morning and showering, blow drying my hair, putting my makeup on...It's not that I cake it on, it's just that the whole process takes so long. But, I wear it because, like somebody else said, to make myself presentable, and to bring out my features.

Because i feel more confident correcting the small problems like light brown eyelashes, redness around nose, pale lips.. ^_^
I can't say anything new: enhance features but stay natural! :flower:

I don't have good skin, plus I'm very pale/pink, so ... Apparently I also look sick without lipstick, I almost got sent home from work once when I didn't have it on :lol: "You look terrible, are you feeling all right, are you sure you should be here???"

I wear makeup because I feel more confident and just...prettier. But it's not like I cant go without it, I do on a daily basis, all depends on my agenda for that day.

I only wear eyeliner to get my eyelashes thicker. Ok, eyelashes? Why don't I use mascara then? Because my eyelashes is sooo long already and I wear glasses, so if I use mascara I can't blink with my eyes without the glasses getting black! :P

I don't use anything on my skin, 'cause it's already clean and without any marks or red things. I don't wear anything on my lips either, they get so dry if I do, and they're pretty pink already.

So...eyeliner is my one and only love! For my eyes to look...pretty!

Last edited by a moderator:
if my skin was somewhat flawless i would definitely wear no foundation, and would just wear mascara and eyeliner. but..unfortunately i have really really bad skin (acne) and i cant go without my concealer/foundation!!

i also wear mascara and eyeliner everyday..its just routine! i love eyeliner, but i don't wear it inside the rims, otherwise my eyes would look too small!

i dont mind doing it..especially when i'm going out..i would use maybe blusher, eyeshadow or lipgloss aswell.

i don't think it looks caked-up (i hope haha), i just like to get my skin looking kind of normal/even, then just like to enhance me eyes.

i suppose the main reason i wear it is beacuse i'd feel insecure without it, but even if i did have flawless skin, i would still enhance my eyes.

i absolutely love it haha, n agree with what some people said about it being an art! its just like clothes or an accessory, some people experiment with their style and their outfits everyday as some people do with makeup, i suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
twilight fairy said:
I know I wouldn't wear any make up if I had no flaws in skin, and if my lashes were longer and more curled up. I don't even enjoy wearing it - I just do to feel a bit more confident.

Most of my friends wear make up just to bring out their features.
My eyelashes dont really curl up and i dont really like wearing mascara so instead i put vaseline on my eyeslashes and then use eye lash curlers on each eye for about 10 seconds, and i do get a good result,they stay up for ages and they shine,ps i have dark eyelashes tho so if u have darklashes u could try this and then it may save you putting mascara on every day.

I Wouldnt wear make up if my skin was clear! one day it will be i hope haha:D

i am 20 i feel that the younger the girl is the more makeup they wear but it all depends i look better without make i think i am a good looking chick alot of guys think so and girls hehe if i can attract a girl on to me then i think i am fine enough without makeup but i do wear black eyeliner on my under eyelid nad mascara when i go out then i will put on eye shadow but never lipstick and never bluck or coverup!

I don't usually wear makeup during the days just a bit of tinted spf moisturizer, but I'm a stay at home mom and not out to make an impression on anyone. I like the low maintenance youthful look achieved with little/no effort. However I know that when I put on a full face the effect is a more mature and polished look, I save this version of me for events/occasions and date nights.

i wear make-up to even my skin and hide those dark circles under my eyes. i wear eye make-up to enhance my eyes making them stand out. having pale skin i put a bit of blush for added colour because i'll look like im from the un-dead without it.

make-up makes me feel more prettier and more confident. i feel that when i wear make-up people are looking at me not my blemishes. but i dont wear it at home (i live with my bf and i dont need to hide a thing for him) and not so much when im in uni/college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->