Makeup dont's that you do!

i used to do that too! ^^ its never been so shiny before like it was with the iron lol it was a ceramic iron too so that must count! haha

Going to bed in makeup :smile:innocent: I like to party a lot...sometimes washing to face before bed is not really possible :innocent:)

I always curl my eyelashes after I put mascara on

I use a lot of mascara

I tan...not that much anymore...but during the summer I was very bad

Hahah
Sometimes i curl my lashes after mascara, and when i'm TOO tired i go to bed with make up on

Bad stuff...

*Never use moisturizer
*When I overdo the mascara, I use a mechanical pencil tip to separate the lashes
*Only use concealer on imperfections, no foundation

I use eye liner as eye shadow. I smudge it so it covers my whole eyelid.

At least, I think that's a don't. :lol:

^ haha I do that too if I run out of dark grey eyeshadow I totally use my liner! it works really well give me a nice dark night eye ^_^ hehehe

I do night makeup for the daytime. I loooove heavy eye makeup and falsies no matter what time of day it is.

I always forget to apply moisturizer before foundation.And a few years back, when I was yonger I used to overdo the bronzer.I looked like a real oopma-loompa.Ugh:yuk:

I sepearte my eyelashes with my hair cutting scissors.

I go to bed with make-up on.
I don't always moisturise.
My foundation never matches my skin tone.

...but I don't care! :P

^Me too. I'm just too tired sometimes to take my makeup off-and I know it's bad for my skin, but I do it anyways...

I'm also a member of the "I'll wear red lipstick during the day if I want to" club. I just can't stick to light lip colors all the time just because this is apparently a don't. It's boring and sometimes a red lip makes me feel better when I don't feel like I look that great.
I also recently wear a raspberry color which I guess would fall under the same category as red during the day.
I pretty much never wear more than just a lip color.
If I wear eye makeup it's only eyeliner and probably eye shadow and I don't ever wear mascara.

i always go to bed with makeup on. i'll start washing my face before bed when i'm 25, i think. i figure not smoking helps even things out, you know?

quote=Aleksa;3958860]i always go to bed with makeup on. i'll start washing my face before bed when i'm 25, i think. i figure not smoking helps even things out, you know?[/quote]

lol...i guess it does even it out ....

i dont apply blush upward on the contour, but rather downward....on the fat part of the cheek (if you can understand that)- it looks like i was in the sun too long and got flustered....and i LOVE :woot: LOVE the way that looks

Lot's of mascara, so many coats. I use a toothpick to separate my lashes. I don't use foundation, just concealer on the flaws. I also mix a concealer and foundation together to get the perfect color.

1. Go to bed in make-up.
2. Bold make-up in the day
3. I never remember when I've bought make-up, so I don't know when its gone off...

like many, I sometimes go to bed in make up. and I sometimes curl my eyelashes after mascara.

* I squirt eye drops in my mascara or liquid eyeliner when it starts to get too dry or clumpy.
* Cont. use of my concealer that is over a year old..
* I always use black liquid eyeliner during the day

i put eyeliner on before i go to bed, so i get that sexy smoky smudged eye look in the morning:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->