Do You Wear Make Up Because >>>

It's fun and makes me feel prettier,more feminine,and adds abit more confidence!

I have good skin (most of the time). I have long dark lashes, lips that seem naturally perfectly pink, and my eyelids even have a shadow to them. My friend used to think I was wearing makeup when I was not.

That said, I wear makeup to give me a smooth over all complextion. I wear lip gloss sometime times to match an outfit. I will wear mascara to have even more dramatic lashes.

I only go all out for parties and events usally, or maybe a weekend of nice shopping where I want to look my best.

I think I'm lovely naturally, but also a different type of beautiful when I wear makeup.

I wear makeup because of the art of it. I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it. I never wear natural looking makeup; I like the MAC MUA aesthetic, which you either love or hate, really. I spend 20-30 min a day on it, and normally I wear 2-3 colors of MAC eyeshadow, black cat eye liquid liner, black mascara, MAC mineralize skinfinish, MAC iridescent loose powder in bronze, and lipstick and/or lipgloss. My drawing teacher once was staring at me, and I asked why, and she said, "Your eyes! They're like little works of art." :D

I wear make up EVERYDAY! But not much, only mascara, lipgloss and sometimes good foundation. I'm obsessed with lip balms B)

Light make up everyday to hide flaws and play up features. I don't really have any stand out features and although I have quite good skin, I think it's good for women to have on minimal make up. It shows that you take care of yourself. My must have make up item is lipstick because my lips are really pale so I look sick without lipstick. I love red lipstick. still searching for that "perfect" red.

I wear makeup everyday for school,i could never go to school without it on,i only put foundation and eyeliner on because i had my skin,i have a few pimples but my skin to me looks awful and i feel really insecure without it,especially at school.

i used to feel weird if I went anywhere without make up on. I couldn't go to school without wearing foundation, mascara, eyeshadows and lipgloss. Now as I got older I don't wear so much, just concealer and mascara by day, maybe a bit more at night

make-up is my obsesion, and an expensive one too. I spend about 30mins a day on it, and touch ups hear and there. i don't feel comfertable with out it and i wont even answer the door if i am not wearing it. it makes me feel better and it stops me feel like everyone is looking at me thinking 'she looks so awful', it's kinda like my security banket. i know what sounds totally stupid but i bet i am not the only one who feel like this.
...well i hope i am not.

i wear makeup when i have time... i wear as little as possible, just enough to a little more polished and alive.

i wear make-up mainly because if i dont i look like i havent slept for ages:ninja: plus bad skin seems to run in the family:(

plus its so much fun to create dramatic eyes with eyeliner and bright eyeshadows:woot:

because the bags under neath my eyes are so big i look like im running away from home and have packed everything bar the kitchen sink in them.

I wear make up because 1) it's an art 2) I enjoy putting it on 3) I look sick and pale 4) I emphasize my best features :blush:

I have fun putting it on.

On a lazy day I wont put any on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use them to bring out my features and coverup some blemishes.. And of course to a function and sometimes when I just feel pretty and bubbly (which is hardly), I will put on some makeup on..

meowmix said:
i wear makeup when i have time... i wear as little as possible, just enough to a little more polished and alive.

took the words right out of my mouth :flower:
i'm beginning to wear less and less because i think i look better without all the fussy makeup on. a few months ago, it would be concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and powder. then it was only eyeliner and mascara. now it's only mascara

Because of my rosey cheeks that i have to cover up !
And for occasions just a finishing touch on an outfit i think :smile:

..... I'd look like death if I didn't wear any!! Though, I only wear eyeliner, blush, fill in my eye brows and the occasional mascara for special occasions (or when I can be bothered). And no foundation.

^Nataliaa, I wish I had naturally rosey cheeks!! Then I wouldn't need blush!!

My skin would be crap if I didn't, but I just like to feel pretty and it's just so routine...I do it everyday, no matter if I'm going out or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"