Dolce & Gabbana Mens F/W 11.12 Milan

Most of this has a pre-fall/catalogue feeling to it for me. Sure, it's great and wearable, plus some pieces are really gorgeous, but it doesn't excite me as a fashion show. The only proper show pieces were the sequinned blazers, but that's it. I adore the shirts with those slim ties and little button on them, amazing.

And really I wish they went back to the runway they were presenting their collections on until 2009. Each outfit had its own attention, now you can barely focus on the looks with the models wandering randomly.

Wow! Excellent collection! :shock: Much better, than fall/winter 2010 B)

don't want to hurt you van strauss, but backstage pictures of models reading and eating has nothing to do in Designers & Collections !
Must go in Street Style or Supporting Cast :wink:

just saying, before you wonder why moderators erased your posts ...

Most of this has a pre-fall/catalogue feeling to it for me. Sure, it's great and wearable, plus some pieces are really gorgeous, but it doesn't excite me as a fashion show. The only proper show pieces were the sequinned blazers, but that's it. I adore the shirts with those slim ties and little button on them, amazing.

And really I wish they went back to the runway they were presenting their collections on until 2009. Each outfit had its own attention, now you can barely focus on the looks with the models wandering randomly.

I agree with you.

I'm a big Dolce & Gabbana fan but the last men collections have been too classic/normal..
Only some pieces have the WOW factor and there are too many exits that you don't even notice them.

The only great pieces were the red suits and the sequinned blazers.

The shirts with the buttons holding the slim ties were very cute too (already on my whish list for next Fall/Winter) ;-)

can one of the Moderators put Menswear in the title, i seem to have forgot that key word

Thanks!

225528844.jpg

twitter @dolcegabbana

^ney to that suit.

The sequined blazer is wow but overall is just typical Dolce & Gabbana.

^ as a suit yes its horrible but the jacket looks amazing my itself

I really liked the collection! It was fairly classic, but I enjoyed it. Watching the livestream I do wish they went single file instead of grouped up down the runway, it goes too fast that way.

I loved the sequin jackets too. I thought the sweaters and the white button downs with really thin suspenders were nice as well.

Grey and red overload !! Two of my favorite colors. Some pants and jeans have a really bad shape but god how I love the double-print shirts and sweaters !!

Part 5 via Style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
love the sparkly blazers!! I feel like the collection stayed within the Dolce aesthetic and I like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->