Dolce & Gabbana Mens F/W 11.12 Milan

Urban Outfitters has a sweater that always gets called the freddy sweater too. It sold out.

SNOOZE-FEST. Typical Dolce n' Gabbana. They were sooo much better back in the 1980's (yes, I am that old)....I can simply say that their time to shine has come and gone...soory kids..it's not "about" D & G anymore.

Lets move onto something better....something more modern, something with a new-er point of view.

I will say this collection is simply, "wearable"....but the look is a bit long-in-the-tooth.

This collection...compared to Jil Sander's collection (by Raf Simons)...is DEFINITELY the look of the FUTURE.

Looks like Dolce and Gabbana overdosed on vintage nostalgia. Skinny suspenders with a driving-hat for that "Oliver Twist" sorta look??

Lets move fashion foward..not backwards, thankyou. :smile:

This collection...compared to Jil Sander's collection (by Raf Simons)...is DEFINITELY the look of the FUTURE.

Looks like Dolce and Gabbana overdosed on vintage nostalgia. Skinny suspenders with a driving-hat for that "Oliver Twist" sorta look??

Lets move fashion foward..not backwards, thankyou. :smile:

Agreed. I feel like we're seeing absolutely nothing new here. Besides that purple sequin jacket, I don't see anything else that catches my interest. And those patchwork/deconstructed pants? :sick: Really now?

I loved/really liked most of the collection, needing the red velvet suit!
but at times, mostly around the fur/jeans point, it felt a bit too 'G-Star Raw' label...

This looks better from afar, but once you zoom in, it's like, no thank you. I despise the cut/fit of those pants. Yikes. Pants with loose/baggy crotch hip area need to die, they're so nasty. And then pleads?!?!? NOOO.

With that said, Dolce collections always look better because of the absolute flawless casting. My goodness.

more than BORRING !!!!! are really unable to do something good anymore ? something different ?

i love red suit that comes first. looks amazing to me. too bad i can't wear it

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I like it as a whole. But it's just so boring. SOOO boring. Even the runway looks the same, every time. I wish they could go back to the risqué sexy theme they were famous for. And I would seriously die if they did that - just of thought of Agbodji, Gandy & Mills with nice, sexy hot clothes makes me swoon.

I HATE this. With a passion. It's just a pile of recycled clothes from someone's wardrobe. Nothing here is remotely new.
Catastrophe.

^While I agree with you Squizree, I'm just glad they moved on from the whole sicilian thing they've been sending down the runway. Within this, I can see some really stunning pieces I wouldn't mind having. Especially that gorgeous pink sequined pink evening jacket. Stunning.

i'm confused... uhm the sicilian pieces are still on the runway...

style.com

These guys are getting soo boring. I've never been a fan of Dolce & Gabbana's mens collections, but their last collections have been sooo boring. It's like more and more of the same boring ****.

I watched the show today and thought it was really boring. I stopped watching mid-way. But I guess I like some of the pieces.

Well, I like it as a whole. But it's just so boring. SOOO boring. Even the runway looks the same, every time. I wish they could go back to the risqué sexy theme they were famous for. And I would seriously die if they did that - just of thought of Agbodji, Gandy & Mills with nice, sexy hot clothes makes me swoon.

Agreed. The past couple seasons they've been all about returning to their roots. Somehow, they forgot that the root of their brand (or, what made it what it is today) is hardcore sex appeal. I just had a vision: Adam Senn and Sean O'Pry in next to nothing, touching + sprawled over a nude Trentini or Ambrosio. *don't pinch me*

[K]

I can honestly say that this is better than the previous boring collections. I hope ss 2012 will be way better.

i do NOT like the fit of the pants. at ALL. wide on top, are those pleats i see, tapered down at the bottom? ew ew ew. unflattering on the models even, how will the rest of the male population look like in those?

only appreciate this printed leather bomber jacket

the other leather jackets are nice too, but very VERY basic.

the shoes are also awfully chunky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->