Reaction score
Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2011 2012 Fashion Show
225463625.jpg

twitter @dolcegabbana

Apart from a few peaces like this one
225466182.jpg

twitter @dolcegabbana
there was not a log going on in this show it was very plain and unappetizing

The sequinned blazers were probably the highlight of the collection along side the purple velvet at the end. The accents of red and black was also an interesting development. It was very Tom Ford-eque in parts and didn't quite live up to my expectations as it could of done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of disappointed with this. The theme said "sartoria ecentrico" and I didn't see anything striking or eccentric. Just elegant and very Italian Dolce & Gabbana suits and jackets as usual.
12690595.jpg

capped by me from dolcegabbana.com

I'm kind of disappointed with this. The theme said "sartoria ecentrico" and I didn't see anything striking or eccentric. Just elegant and very Italian Dolce & Gabbana suits and jackets as usual.
12690595.jpg

capped by me from dolcegabbana.com

Aren't the pink sequin suit and the purple suit eccentric? :innocent:

doesn't really WOW me like some previous collections did, but that sequined blazer looks mighty nice. too bad i just can't justify buying something like that (how many times can i wear it before the novelty wears off), else the Chanel sequined blazer from a few seasons ago would be hanging in my closet already.

HOT PIECES OF THE SHOW:
-Sequined glittering jackets
-Fur coats

The rest didn't excite me but MUCH better than their latest couple shows

I'm not a big fan of Dolce & Gabbana but the show was good. I liked the soundtrack a lot. Bryan Ferry! <3

is that gandy's backside? :rofl:

i like the cut of the trousers....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->