Dolce & Gabbana Mens F/W 11.12 Milan

The trousers are horrible. Baggy and so unflattering. I was really excited to see the Ferry inspiration but they oversold it. I'm not much for ultraglamour but the sequins got me the most excited.

i always take my hat off for designers who step outside of their comfort zone to present collections that don't just fall into line with the ideas they've set up over the years and it's quite astounding that after season-after-season of so-called fans saying they're just presenting the same collection over and over (during their anniversary series) that when they do offer something out of the ordinary, they're trampled.

while i personally do not enjoy their inspiration point (honestly, if we have one more design house use that early seventies rockabilly look), i wish that if they had it on their minds to do it, for them to do it COMPLETELY. they could have focused on that time period and really given us a fashion spectacle worthy of their name. instead it looks like they chickened out half way through the process and retreated back to their safe staples like those pants and sweaters -- not that there's anything WRONG with those items persay -- and it wound up looking a bit disjointed.

Prada influencies: stripes and prints
Funky, young, fresh, more English than Italian, out of the expected.

The sequinned blazers are diabolical. I wouldn't spit in their directions.

^^ they aren't sequined aren't they? actually they prolly are... i like them anyway i think i just don't liek the idea of me liking a sequined piece.

also i dont' think the fit of the trouser would actually look bad on people.

Bar the jeans and trousers with pockets on the side I think this is divine. This is how men should dress all the time.

The campaign is out

Dolce & Gabbana Menswear F/W 11.12 by Steven Klein

youkioske

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->