Dsquared2 F/W 2020.21 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Benn98

Reaction score
I can only ID Lexi Boling, and the second dark-haired girl looks like Meghan Collison.....

Vogue Spain Digital Edition

It's good to see Lexi, but these M&M for Dsquared2 campaigns are getting more and more dreadful every year. A crowded cast interacting with each other.. it's all pretty much a mess! Looks like a catalog, very dated.

Can you imagine to be paying for M&M and get THIS? What a waste of money. This could have been shot by Dan Jackson for 1/3 of the fee that was paid to M&M.

This looks horrible. A total non-event. Why would you even hire M&M to produce this mediocrity? Go with someone like Collier Schorr or whatever.

This is horrible. Dsquared has never been my favourite brand, but they had some amazing campains in the past- just think of the Naomi x Linda one in 2009, Lara for Fall 2009, Iris for Fall 2010 and their gay erotic underwear ones. It was sexy, fabulous and expensive.

Male models are Claas Nemitz, Louis Goeckenjan, Braien Vaiksaar and yes, Joaquin Ibarra

The only decent photo here is the last B&W with the two boys, which I love! Feels more relevant, fresh and put together than the rest.

They should've just done a series of interesting parings... would've felt stronger than whatever mess they did. I'm not sure how these b&w and the color series relate to one another.

Hate everything about this! They literally got the most dull black male model with all the black male models at their disposal! Almost feels like he was placed there to tick that box.

Looks like the copycats are at it again, both campaign sets are blatantly ripping off Burberry/D&G/Gucci circa the late 2000s.

I love it! It reminds me of that W cover with Daria, Lara, Mariacarla and other models.

Quite boring, you just need to add pricetags to each outfit and you could pass it off as an H&M catalog...from 2007 as GivenchyHomme said.

The shot of the two male models is the only one that reminds me of M&M's talent.

The b+w shots are far better than the first two, which are really abysmal.

Like others have mentioned, the shot of the two guys is really good. It’s obviously the standout...the styling is right, the casting is right, the lighting and framing is right, the logo is right...that’s THE shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->