Dutch Vogue In The Making?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Last thing I heard was Spring 2012 so possibly March. But nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

goodness....just revive DUTCH magazine!!

I don't know if there's enough room for another fashion glossy in our tiny country, but I'm still curious about it.

Hopefully not too much celebrity covers, editorial pages only promoting a bunch of new products, and advertorials (some Dutch magazines, like Grazia, are suffering from these things).

Last edited by a moderator:
vogue south africa is much better than vogue africa.
and it will be good if conde nast choose the next vogue country in southeast asia.
they have so much potential as big fashion country.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't want to see any of the usual celebrities... Please do fashion, Vogue.

^Presumably editor at large. Karin Swerink will indeed be editor in chief.

That's such a fantastic news, I'm so excited for the first issue to come out ^_^

Karin Swerink is going to be the editor in chief!
The zero number has been finished already (a test edition)

Ahhhhhh!!!!! When is it coming?!!!!
And yes for Fiona Hering, yes yes YESSS
:woot:

Fiona Hering, another very important person taken from Dutch Glamour.

I guess the remaining people at Glamour aren't very happy with this news. :P

(And the editors from Dutch Elle also, I guess. Dutch Vogue will become a huge concurrent, in a - let's face it - very little country.)

I would love for Milou van Rossum to be involved.

Fiona Hering confirmed it on Dutch tv yesterday.

Really? I've never been impressed by the Dutch fashion journalism. Fiona Hering is ... well, I won't say what I think of her, but you catch my drift.

i hope a portrait of dutch top models by Meisel is the first cover. that would be a dream

^Unfortunatly, I doubt that will happen. Karin Swerink and Fiona Hering appeared on Holland's biggest talkshow tonight (De Wereld Draait Door) and they talked about possible plans for the first issue. They said they were still exploring all the options and that they have to make a choice in starting safe but succesful and calling someone like Mario Testino to make a great first impression for the magazine, or to try and develop a unique signature and use Dutch talents like photographers Marc de Groot or Paul Bellaart. They said they feel like they first have to show that they deserve internationally acclaimed photographers and that going for the second option is much more exciting. They also mentioned that they couldn't just phone Lara Stone's agent now and hire her on the spot, as they have to deserve that honor first as well. It might all just be excuses for now, though. I refuse to believe they're not considering Lara (or Doutzen for that matter) for the first issue.

^ They were on De Wereld Draait Door? Too bad I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->