Dutch Vogue In The Making?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I was right! cant wait to see the results and I really wanna know the other models!

That was their last shoot for the first issue. Exciting!

^ I think it will be probably April or May, because if it was last shoot of first issue and it was done yesterday, it's too late for March issue because most of the magazines are already moved on making May issues.

^ But isn`t the April or May issue a very unimportant issue to have a premiere? Vogue China & India had it on the September issue. Vogue Turkey had it on the March issue. All are the biggest fashion issues of the year.

It could still be March. I don't know everything about publishing in Holland, but if you look at Dutch Playboy for instance, they often shoot their coverstories as late as 3 weeks before publication. Everything is possible.

If I'm not mistaken, first issue will be out on March 22!

They announced it on the Vogue Nederland Facebook. facebook.com/VogueNL

The secret's out! Gisterenavond tijdens het eerste VOGUE-diner maakte hoofdredacteur Karin Swerink bekend dat het eerste nummer op 22 maart in de winkel ligt.

Translation:
The secret's out! During the first VOGUE dinner last night editor-in-chief Karin Swerink announced that the first issue will be in stores on March 22nd.

Very excited about this :D
Team Vogue's Amsterdam Fashion Week debuut! (foto Peter Stigter)

teamvogueNL.jpg

Vogue Nederland Facebook page

RTL5 just aired a tv commercial about the possibility of winning tickets to the launch party. In the commercial they showed backstage footage of a shoot with what seemed to be Josefien Rodermans, Romee Strijd, Ymre Stiekema and possibly more! Good news!

Plus, here's a video of Vogue's window displays at De Bijenkorf (let's say, the Dutch Harrods or Lafayette). They actually play Madonna's Vogue in a barrel organ version in those windows. It looks pretty cool!

Really excited for this! I hope the cover leaks sooner.

I'm soooo excited! Can't wait to see the cover. Wonder which model they used. And who photographed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->