Emilio Pucci F/W 13.14 Milan

I wasn't a huge fan of his last couple collections, but this is definitely miles ahead of those, I love the 60's/70's styles and those boots are gorgeous :blush: also obsessed with those ruffle hemmed pencil skirts

All the models look really in pain with those boots...

AMAZING !! Almost as good as his Fall 2010 ( which was perfection btw)

Guess he reverted back to his safe zone after a few seasons of what I thought was pretty successful experimentation for Dundas. There's nothing at all about this that pops, and quite frankly it all comes of as more styled than designed. It's not really tacky and ott enough to be really fun, and it's not gorgeous enough to be memorable.

that's why you don't like it, cuz it's not sexy the hell out of it. those lashes don't make you feel he want young girls aka lolita in 60s vibe? it may be a lot different than what he made before, but it's well played.

Those thigh high boots are to die for!!! I love it! The collection is really beautiful! Simple yet so chic! The last few looks (black ones) are all amazing

Cant get over the boots

Sold on the Dundas girl right now but stylists please note we don't want to end up with an extra from ''The Spy Who Shagged Me''

There are a few looks early to mid where even Peter himself comes close to the Austin Powers pitfall.

Peter once said this was inspired by Angela Bowie (what it has to do with her really?)
and in FashionTV he then said he wasn't thinking much but what Pucci girls might wear these days.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->