Versace F/W 13.14 Milan

I will take tacky miami glam housewife over sunset strip hooker circa 1988 any day.

I will take either! :D But all in all, I was a little disappointed. I am not a PVC fan, and although the show delivered on trashiness, it wasn't as, well, hot as I thought it should be. Although the models can't be faulted, great casting* and they sold it as best they could.

*except for one overexposed and I don't mean naked model, but that's off topic here

I loved it :angel: I thought the dresses with the high slits were extremely sexy, the red leather outfit was hot, and I enjoyed all the tacky PVC stuff :lol: Hated the animal prints and coats and wasn't impressed by the shoes and the jewelry. But overall I thought it was great! :P

My exact thoughts

I did get excited when I saw this in the beginning, but It quickly went downhill:(
2013_02_22_19_19_34_versace_rtw_fw13_2056.jpg

nowfashion

It's poorly cut and poorly draped. Some parts are squashed against models and the wrong parts are baggy and the darts are in the wrong places. This is a mess. If it looks bad on the models then who will be able to wear this in real life? I can only think of the tackiest of gaudy socialites, housewives and rich S&M couples buying this...and maybe Rihanna.

lol it's even worse in hq. S/M shops sell better made clothes than this. she should just like leave the pvc to atsuko kudo and focus on something else beacuse this is truly tragic. i can't find another word to describe it

it's so trashy but in some odd weird way I kind of like it...

2008 Versace was all about glamour
Now it's all about hookers and showgirls.

It's very interesting very editorial but so very cheap.
Im not sure about this collection.

imo it looks more like Versus than Versace. It looks outrageous for the sake of being outrageous, like there's no design thought behind it at all.

I'm really disappointed after last season was such divine collection and I expected continuous transition but It wasn't there. The way they combine the fabric with plaid and leather was so cheap. The gowns section is even worse.

what a mess!! the red dress on Cara delevingne was beyond tackiness, a nightmare!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->