00480h.jpg

00490h.jpg
00500h.jpg

00510h.jpg
00720h.jpg

00810h.jpg
00860h.jpg

-vogue.it

My problem besides the tacky prints (who wants to wear a jacket with the word "macho" all over it?!) and the comical ties, is the fit of the pants they are wayyyyy too loose and obviously too long if they have to be cuffed!

is that lace underwear thing too much or am I just too conservative?

that's the only part I love about this collection, so yes I'd say you are too conservative:lol: just kidding

The clothes look like they are for pimps.. oversized suits that are tailored horribly. Only good thing about this collection was the superb choice of boys who I would gladly like to spend a weekend with in my bed.

At first sight this looks terrible but after dissecting the looks you'll find there are some really great individual pieces here- you just have to get past the atrocious styling to notice it.

P.S. - I need those boots with the belt detail. :heart:

nowfashion

omg can someone explain me what is this? it looks like a dress? :shock: this is the worst collection i see recently especially those transparent/lace underwear pieces which look like lingerie

Last edited by a moderator:
Have seen worse from her but still, its just attrocious!

Some truly great pieces in the mix. I felt that there was great transition from start to finish. Don't think I've enjoyed Versace men's this much since FW 10/11 (which will undoubtedly forever remain one of my favourite menswear collections).

:lol: i think this is so strange...amazing looks (3 of them) and the rest just totally awful like usual

well the few first looks looked convincing but the middle part is just hideous. Better than previous season but I feel like that Donatella designed these collection for the pimps..

the ugliest clothes i saw for loooooooooooooooooong time :yuk:

Not a fan of 75% of it, but there's some nice stuff. I have to say that I love the underwear - I really do. I wouldn't tell my friends, but I'm definitely going to get at least one pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->