Erasmus

_Andrea_

Reaction score
Hi, I've been searching something about erasmus in this forum and i haven't found anything.
I'd mostly like to know what fashion design colleges do erasmus, does anyone has a list or something like that? I wanna go to study in Italy next year, at Marangoni's if it's possible.
Anyone has done an erasmus year studying fashion design? How it was?

I'm sorry if there already a thread about it, but i didn't find it.

Thanks for reading and great forum!^_^

i'm an american, but im very familiar with the erasmus program.

_Andrea_, have you talked to your own university yet? another simple thing you can do is contact your local member of european parliament and ask if they can facilitate this for you. they deal with a lot of the "legwork" for their constituents.

in my opinion every european student should take advantage of this great program!:flower:

Hey thank you for you fast reply Lucy! Yep, i did ask at my college but they just said "we don't know yet" and "we don't have any list" 'cos it's the first time mi college is doing erasmus so they kinda lost, you know.
I didn't think about asking the european parlament, i'll see what can i get. And well, as you must know, may be you'll be able to do erasmus with the new erasmus mundi...

Thank you! :smile:

Bump this thread up a bit! ^_^
Dunno if you are still wondering _Andrea_ but I'm studying 2 languages in uni so I'm really hoping to make the grade to get erasmus to Paris! The deadline for applying is around Feb/March time but I'm not sure when... Also, and I think this is up to each uni, there can be entry requirements, you need a certain standard of the language of the country you will be starying in, or you need to get above a certain grade in your exams.. I don't go to an art college so I've idea where you can go, but I'm sure either way you'd have a blast once you get there! Heard it can be a bit daunting when you first arrive.. but that's all part of the fun I'm sure!!

Anyone else thinking of going on Erasmus??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->