Esquire: Who is she? - The sexiest woman alive

Tinuviel said:
does anyone even care anymore? way to drag it out.
yeah jeez, this thing has gone on soooo long. is anyone out there really talking about it? i wouldnt have even heard of it if not for this thread....

What is special about Scarlett? Yes she's good looking but not any better than 20 or more girls I see on the subway every day on the way to and from work. She's just your typical short, blonde girl with the cute face and big boobs... Just TYPICAL... geeez.. but the SEXIEST?

Here's another article (ONTD)
I must say, she does look very stunning in this picture.

Esquire: Scarlett Johansson `Sexiest'

NEW YORK - Scarlett Johansson's hourglass figure and plum movie roles have brought her many fans. Among them, clearly, the editors at Esquire. The magazine has just crowned her "Sexiest Woman Alive."

The 21-year-old actress poses in come-hither garb on the cover and inside pages of the magazine's November issue, on newsstands Oct. 18.

On the cover, she wears a bra and a white Calvin Klein mini-dress; In a series of photos inside (showing her as an "enigmatic trailer-park temptress," the magazine says), she wears cleavage-baring black lingerie paired with an open white robe, among other get-ups.

Johansson, whose screen credits include "The Black Dahlia," "Lost in Translation" and "Match Point," says she would rather be admired for attributes other than sex appeal.

"What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?" she asks, addressing all the hoopla about her curves in an interview in the magazine.

She is no stranger to the paparazzi's cameras, and once flashed a sign proclaiming, "the person taking this picture is harrassing me."

"Apparently I spelled `harass' wrong," she recalls. "It was horrible. I couldn't remember whether it was one `r' or two, and I asked like four people, and they said two."

Source: http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/09/29/488008.html

Oh the hype! She should write a book:

"The Illustrated Guide to Stardom - how to compensate your lack of talent with lots of pouting and sexy posing"

My friend's uncle works side by side with Scarlett, he should be happy.

Nemova said:
Oh the hype! She should write a book:

"The Illustrated Guide to Stardom - how to compensate your lack of talent with lots of pouting and sexy posing"

Amen! :clap: ScoJo almost works my nerves as bad as Jessica Simpson... totally talentless, and yet still famous.

Every blog points to Johanson. However , Esquire yet have to announce in Oct. But it unofficially it's looking more like her. Congrats to the first who person (TFSer) who predicted Scarlet :wink: B)

scarlettjohanssonesquiresexiestwomanalive01um1.jpg

Scarlett Johansson looks stunningly gorgeous on “The Sexiest Woman Alive” issue of Esquire Magazine November 2006. Check out more pictures from this photoshoot in the gallery! Here are excerpts from Scarlett’s interview via Us:

On being voted “Best Breasts” by a weekly tabloid: “I’m sure my mom will be proud. You work hard making independent films for fourteen years and you get voted best breasts.”
On being voted “Best Bum” in a British poll: “There are plenty of girls with nicer butts. There are plenty of girls who work harder for nicer butts. What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?”
On posing nude for Vanity Fair with Keira Knightley: “It was surprisingly comfortable. Everyone was so busy working or loading film. Here I am, Keira and I, and we’re totally naked, and some guy is on his BlackBerry. But I guess it’s better than if they were all looking at me.”
On offering to go nude during a scene in The Island: “They wanted to make me wear this bra when I woke up in the morning. And I was like, Why don’t they just have a sheet draped over me? Nobody sleeps in bras, except maybe French women.”
justjared.

Terrible cover pic after looking at all those anonymous erotic photos. Anyways I guessed her woohoo I'm right lol.

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->