Esquire: Who is she? - The sexiest woman alive

i love her sarcasm. i don't know about her being the "sexiest woman alive" but, she's definitely the ballsiest haha. kudos for her modesty

I really don't like that cover shot though...its just a bit too...ummm...it just isn't cute

Hm...is this a surprise? I feel the need to laugh at this. Why does stardom have to come with trend? Before, if you want to be liked by public, you promoted yourself at a do-gooder. Now, you can just say I'm a sexual woman, I am not ashamed of who I am and have thousands of fan base dedicated to you. If she likes her body as much as she said she did, why did she lose weight? If no one notices, her body slimmed down a LOT since the first period she got famous. I see nothing special about her body. Yes, she has boobs, so does Salma Hayek, so does thousands of others. Just because she flaunts it doesn't mean she is the only woman who is proud of their breasts. And have anyone notice how very typical her acting is? In almost every movie, her basic emotions are the same. Sexy, alluring, witty,...over and over again, her expressions and demonstrations are the same throughout different characters. She has put her identity OVER the character identity, and that sucks for ANY actor. I don't get why people like that. You don't need to pose for daring covers to prove how sexual you are. You can always AUDITION for a role that requires less undressed scenes. I'm sick of actresses keep complaining that they don't get offered the role which is different from what they're getting. So WHAT? Get off your butt and EARN a role.

Enough said. I do think she is curvy and sexy. I just think she needs to prove herself more. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->