Estée Lauder : Constance Jablonski, Joan Smalls & Liu Wen by Craig McDean

why would the chinese market be done by a white girl? and i love Rhoda, but i say 'Chinese girl for Chinese market'.

I'm not a fan of Constance, but her shot is amazing. Hilary's is quite awful. I am not a fan of the angle at all.

I first thought Constance is Carolyn Murphy too but this is a very beautiful shot nevertheless. I'm curious how Liu Wen's going to turn up after seeing Constance and Hilary ones.

unfortunately am not yet wowed, the ads are nice but not as good as their predecesors

Constance is a lovely girl, perfect for a cosmetic company's ads. But this ad is just plain dull. And I agree with the person above. Not as good as its predecessors.

Where is Liu's shot? Is there one available yet? I really wanna see hers, she's very beautiful and sooo Estee Lauder material.

Constance is pretty, but that's about it. There are more vibrant blondes out there.

I'm pretty sure this is part of Liu Wen's first ad!

d_201009_event_detail_hdr.jpg

esteelauder.com via Northern Star

honestly, i hate that purple dress and the golden necklace. and , too much photoshop ..

Yeah it's a bit too much purple, but I like it. It's vibrant and very cosmetic-oriented.

Here's a scan of a card I picked up at the Estee Lauder counters recently...MUCH better than the previous ad with Liu Wen in my opinion :wink:

Scanned by me

Thanks Faith_Akiyama for the scan! It's much prettier than the one where she's wearing purple above!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->