Everything Facial Moisturizers

sashatheelf said:
has anyone tried the tea tree oil gel moisturizer at the body shop? i am thinking of giving it a go...

Weird smell aside it's good stuff. No greasy residue and it absorbs quickly.

Best Absorbing Moisturizer

It seems that all the moisturizers I try leave this film on my skin, and even if I touch my skin it comes off in little clumps. Also when I try putting concealer on after moisturizing it ALL comes off in that area..with little clumps EVERYWHERE. If I try to brush them off it creates more..:(

So basically, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for fast absorbing moisturizers? I have fairly dry skin, and would like a moisturizer with a pearly or thick texture.

Thank you in advance! And I'm truly sorry if there's already a topic on this!

I love Kiss My Face Peaches and Cream Moisturizer. It's 4% AHAs, absorbs quickly and smells really good.

Immortelle Precious Cream by L'Occitance is very nice. I also like the Shea Butter and Honey SPF15 from Le Couvent des Minimes at the Bath and Body Works.

I have oily skin, but neutrogena visibly firm serum is amazing. it's really light and absorbs instantly. I have oily skin, so I dont' need much so it's perfect for me.

BetseyJGirly said:
It seems that all the moisturizers I try leave this film on my skin, and even if I touch my skin it comes off in little clumps. Also when I try putting concealer on after moisturizing it ALL comes off in that area..with little clumps EVERYWHERE. If I try to brush them off it creates more..:(

So basically, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for fast absorbing moisturizers? I have fairly dry skin, and would like a moisturizer with a pearly or thick texture.

Thank you in advance! And I'm truly sorry if there's already a topic on this!

It seems like your makeup is balling over your skin - try patting in a moisturiser instead of rubbing it in.

Clarins Multi Active range is quite good, it's pearly and good for dry skin. Dermalogica's Skin Smoothing cream is lovely also, but I prefer it as a night cream.

Good luck! :wink:

^ Ohh, thanks for the tip!

And thanks so much everyone! I'll definetly look into your suggestions. :D

My personal favourite is biotherm (the beige one)...its so so light and makes my skin feel cool and hydrated. Mmmm...

I luv my St ives Moisturising day cream.So much better than other expensive moisturizers that i used in the past

I just bought the moisturizing lotion called cetaphil and it really works. My doctor recommended it for my acne and it seems to really work

dlg

_Angelica said:
I love Kiss My Face Peaches and Cream Moisturizer. It's 4% AHAs, absorbs quickly and smells really good.

a long time ago i used this. then i found out that it doesnt have the rigvht PH level for the AHA to be effective

my favourite moisturisers are for day: Earthflower Apocathary EFA cream. EFA stands for essential fatty acids; its organic, preservative free etc and only costs $AUD12 for 30mls!
for night, and especially in winter i use Weleda Skin Food. its really thick so you dont need a lot, but when you wake up your skin is all glowy and soft. its the best!
and for body i couldnt live without Palmers Cocoa Butter!

Well, my moisturizer that I use in the morning is Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer. My skin is still growing, so my mom said that I should use products for teenagers. :unsure: It works perfectly fine, but the smell is kinda....off. It smells like a bit like soy sauce. :innocent: Yeah, I know it's weird but it works fine and also cheap!

This is what it looks like:

cleanclear_morningglow_enlarge.jpg

At the moment I am in love with Organic Pharmacy. I used to use Vichy which is very good but chemical-y. I use the lightest cream any brand has because I have normal to combination skin and my skin gets clogged if I use to heavy a cream. That was a mistake I made for years.

the only (literally) moisturizer that doesn't cause a reaction for my skin is Oil of Olay, for sensitive skin. I can't even use the one with spf in it-but it's truly amazing. I've been using it for 2 years now and even though I've spent tons of $$ on other kinds I always go back.

Can anyone recommend a moisturiser for combination skin that could stop shine/promote radiance and perhaps clear up post-acne scars too? Or just any of the above qualities will do. Thanks in advance :smile:

hi guys!

i just ordered embryolisse from http://store.yahoo.com/thebeautycatalogue/embryolisse.html. have any of your guys tried this product before? i bought the "24 hr miracle cream" since i have dry skin. i've heard so many great things about it and a lot of models and make-up artists seem to use it so i figured i'd give it a shot.

but i'd love to hear someone's review on their products.

thanks!

I love neutrogena's moisturiser - especially the oil-free one - its so light and non-greasy! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->