F/W 09.10 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

^ Very interesting indeed! I'm the most excited about Prada aswell :woot: And I'm dying to see how Jac will be doing campaign-wise, after such a season :rolleyes: ^_^

I can't wait for Prada, Vuitton, Miu Miu and Lanvin!!!

I hope Ymre will get Prada only girl.

For Givenchy, I hope that Ujjwala, Karen, Leticia and Adriana get the campaign. Why else would Riccardo bring them all back? He brought back Ana Claudia last season, and look where she ended up! If that casting doesn't work out, I would love a duo of just Lakshmi and Ujjwala...how perfect would that be?

Well if I remember correctly Ana Claudia opened the show, this season Kelsey opened so maybe she'll be in the campaign. It'll be a great launch for her.

and YES Lakshmi and Ujjwala would be AMAZING. I seriously hope that happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot! Can't wait for more news, I hope we get a lot of hints this season :P

Wow FW 09 already :woot::P
No "I hope .... gets a lot of ads this season" posts, please :lol::flower:

I hope Ymre will get Prada only girl.

For Givenchy, I hope that Ujjwala, Karen, Leticia and Adriana get the campaign. Why else would Riccardo bring them all back? He brought back Ana Claudia last season, and look where she ended up! If that casting doesn't work out, I would love a duo of just Lakshmi and Ujjwala...how perfect would that be?
Last season he brought Dewi and Frankie out, used Barbara Berger, and used Janine Henkes as an exclusive
As dreamy as it may be otherwise, I am expecting Lakshmi and Mariacarla again, maybe the same exact cast. But who really knows eh?:lol:

posted by maffam in an earlier thread:

I hope it isn't too early to start a new thread, but it seems that campaign info is already being released:

Akris - M: Tao Okamoto; Ph: Steven Meisel; Info: fashionweekdaily [maffam]

I'm also wondering if they meant Steven Klein rather than Meisel, as Klein has been shooting Akris recently.

Yeh it was meant to be Steven Klein

in april we'll have more news i can't wait.. and thiago you are lucky because in brazil usually rumors on campaign arrive soon!

There are rumours of Kate Moss doing something from Karl Lagerfeld's world. I'd like to see Kate Moss for Chanel again, it could be interesting. But then again, she could also be interesting for Fendi.

I'm excited for Balenciaga, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu.

And PLEASE can Dolce&Gabbana be shot by Steven Meisel again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->