F/W 09.10 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

I highly doubt Caroline Trentini will get YSL. I mean, Pilati has been keen on 'super models' as of late ie. Kate Moss, Gisele, Naomi, Claudia. I'm predicting that he'll choose someone of that calibre to front Fall 2009.

And Miuccia, PLEASE give those models a Miu Miu campaign this season! After all that rejection, you owe it to them! :lol: :innocent:

i'd like to see liya get balenciaga again
this past collection suits her well

Fashon weeks already finished and we got a new tread for f/w 2009 campaigns. Really fast :D

Do you think Anja has a chance to get Gucci this season? She opened and closed the show. All the girls who opened or closed the shows, got some adds lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anja seems to be a Gucci favourite. She's had a Gucci campaign before hasnt she? I also think Kasia has a good chance at Gucci.

Anja didn't has any Gucci campaign before so I think she got a great chance to get Gucci F/W campaign this year.

Yeah she didn't have a Gucci add. I hope she'll get it this year.

What about Kasia she did Gucci in f/w 2008 season. Hmmm 'did' is a big word to describe it. She 'was' a background in two or three pics.

I would love anja for gucci! She looked fierce at the show and would be perfection!

Kate for Chanel would be fantastic, plus I really want Magdalena Frackowiak to get Lanvin!

Oh, very exciting. I can't wait for all the rumours and news.

If you go to Valentina's thread and search Balenciaga you can find it. Although I must say it's not too impressive, it's also black and white.

So excited this thread is already up! I'm hoping Sigrid nabs Chloe (hopefully solo) after opening and closing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->