F/W 10.11 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again with the campaign thread :lol:
Seriously I hope the Cavalli rumor is not true,it would be a shame to have such a gorgeous collection with a crappy campaign starring the first Z-list attention wh*re celebrity :rolleyes:

Cavalli - Cheryl rumor is definitely not true :smile:

Raquel will be repeating Chloe as well as fronting a new Chloe fragrance campaign for next season :smile:

^^ I want Anna Selezneva for Dior, she suits this brand IMO. Though I will be happy seeing her in any of the major brand campaign.

And remember : Gisele is back in this season. She may get Versace again.
I wonder after many years repeating, YSL may "type" of their campaigns and book new face, though I always prefer supermodel, this season... there maybe Cindy Crawford(?). Just my thoughts.

As I remember FW campaigns are first printed in August issues of magazines, they're out in July. So we have a long wait... I hope there will be new tidbids soon.

Rooting for a Mathias-Abbey tandem for Gucci F/W 2010, though of course the chance of it happening may be slim. Natasha may be back with Ryan Kennedy or something. The dude did walk exclusive for Gucci and Natasha's the perennial Gucci girl so... :innocent: Well, just my thoughts.

Cavalli - Cheryl rumor is definitely not true :smile:

Praise god!:buzz::buzz::clap:

I'm hoping Abbey for Gucci. She'll probably get Chanel too, non?:unsure: Karlie will get Dior again, no doubt.:wink: Samantha G for Prada?:ermm: The VS girls don't stand a chance, unless something huge happens.-_- I hoping Emma doesn't get Burberry again.:rolleyes: I want Lily back. I'm dying for Miranda to get Balenciaga but I'm not keeping my hopes up.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
who the hell is cheryl cole? :unsure:

samantha for prada, Iselin for everything.:clap::lol:

I hope some of the unexpected model comebacks are reflected int he mags..imagine Elle McPherson for Vuitton! Time for something new in fashion

Omg!!!!!! a new season of ads has begun, wouldn't it be just amazing to see Rose Cordero and Joan Smalls for Givenchy?!!! Ricardo love them both... i think Karl really needs to stop using Freja in chanel ads, i mean how far can this go, next 5 seasons?...g!!!....

I think Lara will be face of Louis Vuitton again.

Lara and LV, I dont mind, very nice last season!
Cheryl Cole, are you serious? For Cavalli? Looove her but didnt see this coming.

Here we go again with the campaign thread :lol:
Seriously I hope the Cavalli rumor is not true,it would be a shame to have such a gorgeous collection with a crappy campaign starring the first Z-list attention wh*re celebrity :rolleyes:

I'm no fan of Cheryl Cole, but she is defiantly no Z-lister. Especially in the UK. Good job the rumors are false though.

i know everyone thinks Natasha is the gucci girl, but i feel she simply does not represent the new collection. even though she is under contract i would hate to see her get the campaign because this season it doesn't suit her. it should be freja, because she opened and i can see her doing a better job, those clothes scream Freja!!!
just my opinion though!!! :innocent::lol:

^^ What about it exactly screams Freja? To me it screams Natasha as much as all the previous collections. I would like to see a multi-girl campaign though.

I'm glad Chloe is keeping Raquel, she's perfect for it!

i think Karl really needs to stop using Freja in chanel ads, i mean how far can this go, next 5 seasons?

Getting campaign for the 3rd season in a row is a surprise, so, it could happen.
She's become synonymous with the brand by now, I can't really picture her not being in the ads, Abbey on the other hand...

I hope Karlie won't end up with half the campaigns of the season again, she's getting really boring.
I feel Maryna, Vlada, and Siri turn out perfectly in print, they definitely deserve more. Why not Maryna Linchuk for Dior? But it's going to be Karlie...*yawns*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->