F/W 10.11 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want Mariacarla to do Prada this season, she looked so good at the show.

And Ill continue to hope for Hilary Rhoda for Versace ^_^

I think we can already say that Karlie will get the Dior campaign,she's Galliano papa girl after all :lol:

I'm no fan of Cheryl Cole, but she is defiantly no Z-lister. Especially in the UK. Good job the rumors are false though.
I know her as judge for X-Factor,but nothing more...

Kathy Fogarty,Egle Tvirbutaite today for ROBERTO CAVALLI AW2010

giampaolosgura.blogspot

Is this for the campaign or for lookbook or maybe for Class by Roberto Cavalli? :unsure:

LV will be interesting, i am personally hoping for a multi girl campaign cast, that could be epic with that collection. I mean Marc said, it was all about celebrating all types of women.

^The SS08 campaign cast would be quite perfect for next season as well :lol:

Anna Sui - M: Frida Gustavsson, Ph: Steven Meisel, Info: Tv4-Nyhetsmorgon (Link to Video)

I don't believe this is true/confirmed...perhaps she misspoke?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all know that Sgura won't be shooting the main Cavalli campaign.

^The SS08 campaign cast would be quite perfect for next season as well :lol:

I don't believe this is true/confirmed...perhaps she misspoke?

Well, in the interview she literally says that she is going to New York to shoot the Anna Sui campaign with Steven Meisel. Of course, someone could have given her the wrong information. Perhaps she is only going to the casting.

Personally I was surprised she announced it even before she had shot it ..

Personally I was surprised she announced it even before she had shot it ..

Yep, usually a no-no unless the information comes from the designer's side :lol: Nothing is solid until you see it in print. Hope the best for her, though :wink:

I agree LV should be epic. I am already having vision of Karolina, Adriana, Lara, the lot being stunning and all. Also, I have a vision of Lara for Prada...it would be highly suitable.

I hoping Emma doesn't get Burberry again.:rolleyes:

Amen. Of many British models I don't know why Burberry just uses Kate Moss, Lily Donaldson, Agyness Deyn, Stella Tennant and random celebrities. (Hmm just noticed pretty much all Burberry models are pale white blonde girls... geez would it kill to add some diversity?)

I loved Raquel for Chloé this season and I hope FW will be great too ^_^

oh btw this will be Raquel's third fragance contract? :unsure: V&R, Gucci, Chloé.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->