Fall/Winter 06/07 Trend Forecast

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks again erichb, personally i prefer nelly rodi's trendbooks , but as i said before, peclers are actually getting much better than they used to be

btw, soon the ss07 will be out, have you received it yet?

I think the yousendit server is somehow configured to reject certain servers (mine and Mishahoi's) this time. I accessed it before, and there was no problem then, but it's impossible now. Can someone post a few nice images (with due credit, of course) for the ones who are blocked?:cry:

Thanks for posting Erich, it's very sweet of you, even though I can't access it.:flower:

its not very clever to have this info posted in the open in a public forum, excuses, but for pure copyright issues we cannot allow this to be openly poisted here..

why dont you try to network this through private e-mails :wink:

Lena said:
its not very clever to have this info posted in the open in a public forum, excuses, but for pure copyright issues we cannot allow this to be openly poisted here..

why dont you try to network this through private e-mails :wink:

lena's right...now someone please network it through me since i can't get it... :D

want me to mail those (big) files to you mishahoi?
i can do it later today or tomorrow, just forward me your address :wink:

Really great thank you^_^

I'm veyr intrested in trend forcasting, how would one get involved in this?

Thank you Lena, for taking the extra trouble!!:flower::flower::flower:

Lena said:
thanks again erichb, personally i prefer nelly rodi's trendbooks , but as i said before, peclers are actually getting much better than they used to be

btw, soon the ss07 will be out, have you received it yet?

i don`t know when i`ll get it.
but i start working on summer collections on january

and do you have nelly rodi`s scans or something to share with me
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately i dont have access to scan the Rodi books, but i really think they are the best

ss07 forecasts are out already but i havent seen anything yet (and i may not see anything if i dont fly to PV next week..which i doubt i will.. )

Lena said:
unfortunately i dont have access to scan the Rodi books, but i really think they are the best

ss07 forecasts are out already but i havent seen anything yet (and i may not see anything if i dont fly to PV next week..which i doubt i will.. )

my boss will fly to PV, i`ll aks her, if she can get nelly rodi books.

she should, they are way better than the peclers, i know you will both love them :wink:

Lena said:
want me to mail those (big) files to you mishahoi?
i can do it later today or tomorrow, just forward me your address :wink:

i was just about to send a "yes, please! thankyou!" when i tried it one last time and they actually downloaded...the internet is like temperamental baby sometimes.. :lol: thanks for the offer~~ :flower:

Amazing

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! THanks a lot for posting!!!!! :heart:

you are welcome mishahoi,
see finally didnt mail anyone, which is ok since those were like huge files ^_^

Fall 2006/2007

Hello,

I am a small independant designer looking to get some trend information on the Fall 2006/2007 season. I have seen some discussion about some trendbooks and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me some pictures or some large files?

Thanks so much

Raymond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"