False Eyelashes

I hear Duo is the best glue- is this true? The only glue I've come across is the one sold with the Ardell lashes. It works fine, but occasionally I put too much on my accident.

Where can I find this clear glue?

^ I had some clear glue, but it definitely stung if you put too much on... got mine at Walgreens...

thanks Erin. I'll go check Walgreens out- I didn't even think to check there.

^^ What about Shu Uemura's Adhesive stuff?

Also, does anyone know how to get the slanted eyelash look? (Utada Hikaru pulls it off) Do you just trim the false eyelashes towards the edge, or do you buy slanted lashes? The slanted lashes from MAC look too outrageous and the ones from Uemura are blue and red... Any in black, perhaps?

Just wondering.

Can you post a picture of this slanted eyelash look? I've no idea what you're talking about.

MAC sells Duo glue as their adhesive of choice so that would prob. be the best place to get it. Works a treat.

Ive never tried false eyelashes but i think, they look really good. Hilary Duff wears them alot n tehy suit her. I suppose they'r worth tryin at least once :heart:

Utada_deep.jpg

From Wikipedia. Not sure how I'm meant to go about posting pictures. eh.
Anyhow, yeah. The eyelashes look slanted to me, that's all.

I think thats how most false eyelashes look? Really it looks like her catseye eyeliner really aids this look but i don't think she's done anything. Some people prefer to have length on the ends and also in the middle for a more doe-eyed look but it's completely possible to get ones that are just longer on the ends.

I just got my eyelashes extended and I had to stay in the salon for an hour because the lady had the put the lash one piece of faux lashes at a time...I'll post some pics. I definitely reccomend it. It looks so natural!.

couturecrazee said:
I just got my eyelashes extended and I had to stay in the salon for an hour because the lady had the put the lash one piece of faux lashes at a time...I'll post some pics. I definitely reccomend it. It looks so natural!.

How long do those last?

I bought MAC eyelashes (21) and the duo glue.... how long does the glue last after you've applied it?

i want to wear fake eyelashes, but i dont what to wearlke eyeshadow and stuff to hde it? so can i buy fake lashes that look real so i dont load makeup on?

they're excellent for special occasions and always fun to experiment with. i like them because i dont have to wear much make-up with them on.

has anyone had much success putting on fake lashes on the bottom of their eye in a clockwork orange style?

im going to a fancy dress party on saturday as the man out of clockwork orange and since i have never ever put fake eyelashes on i was just wondering if i should attempt it:ninja:

any helpful hints please:flower:

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
has anyone had much success putting on fake lashes on the bottom of their eye in a clockwork orange style?

im going to a fancy dress party on saturday as the man out of clockwork orange and since i have never ever put fake eyelashes on i was just wondering if i should attempt it:ninja:

Did you end up doing it, Elegance.Is.Refusal? I'm curious as to how it turned out... :flower:

Erin said:
Did you end up doing it, Elegance.Is.Refusal? I'm curious as to how it turned out... :flower:

i ended up painting on stylised lashes with liquid linder as i worked and looked much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->