Fashion Cravings...

Over knee boots.

I'm seeing so many right now where the leather just looks heavenly soft! I'm sure fit is an issue though if your legs are not just exactly what the manufacturer had in mind ... maybe it's best I haven't put these on my list! But they look luscious.

I'd love some leather/suede knee boots, but finding the perfect fit and proportions just does not happen within the price range I would prefer...

I'm badly craving a nicely-made, well-fitting petite blue plaid pleated skirt. Being 5'1" is nice, as it makes you look youthful, but it means that most "mini skirts" fall around the knee.

i'm really drawn to blouson tops/jkts at the moment...

an oversized bomber jacket...
i know it's totally cause of sacai...

:innocent:

I couldn't stop myself from picking up a pair of over-the-knee boots a few weeks ago, even though they hit right in the middle of my knee, which is the most awkward spot. But I don't care; they were $20 on sale, and I'm in love with the color.

the colour green...
a very dark forest green...with black undertones...
it just feels very right...
right now...

^_^

An ocelot print coat or jacket. It's popped up in a few places and I'm obsessed.

I really want philosophy di lorenzo serafini boots i saw on instagram. Laced cowboy boot type.

For some unknown reason I want this spiked filled stiletto, and I want another set of Makeup Geek eye shadow pans
ac7ed6453d5f471afacffdaaac6e26be.jpg

4d621d116976c5dff686c5c89d37e120.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a pair of wide legged, but tapered trousers. As minimal as possible (no pleats etc.), and in a lightweight fabric.

Too bad 90% of all trousers is still slim/skinny and the other 9% is hideous. So I'll keep looking for the one (percent). -_-

hair accessories....kanzashi...
this means hair combs and hair sticks, as well as the usual clips...
there is a kind of french hair clip with a tige boule clasp that is the only kind that works on my hair...

hard to find and relatively expensive...
one brand makes some i like- franceluxe
i have some of theirs and they are really nice and also great quality for the $$
https://www.google.com/search?q=tig...y2i-DMAhUBJR4KHUeUDewQsAQISw&biw=1276&bih=683

have been wearing hair sticks lately and i like that...
have some vintage ones and have been checking out more vintage ones on line along with vintage japanese hair sticks and combs...
amazing stuff...
especially birra birra that have the dangling metal fringed bits...
:heart:

considering another DIY project- to make some hair sticks...
:innocent:

rubylane

Attachments

• 9e3f6626df25e087ef9ffc0c545ce588.jpg
    9e3f6626df25e087ef9ffc0c545ce588.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
  • il_fullxfull.702583493_9xt5.jpg
    il_fullxfull.702583493_9xt5.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics