What's the WORST thing you've ever worn?

about everything when my mom used to dress me
it was the green trousers with flowers on and the orange t-shirt

Where to begin?..

A white ruffly miniskirt (cottony) and a bright pink shirt, saying FUNK. Disgustingly gross..
Then there was a fishnet phase where I'd wear these fishnet gloves and they looked so wh*re-y..
Green-wash denim..:yuk: This happened when I wanted to "rebel" at the lovely age of 10-11.

my h.s. boyfriend's oversized lumberjack-esque plaid flannel shirt
(show 'em you're taken!)
+
maroon doc marten hi tops with chunky knit socks
(begged my mom to buy me those)
+
tattooed arms
(scribbling pearl jam song lyrics on your arm with a bic pen in algebra class)
+
my maroom jansport backpack
(also scribbled pearl jam song lyrics with a bic pen)

i am so glad my h.s. days are loooooong gone...
:innocent:

Basically all four years of high school was a "what's the worst thing you've ever worn' type deal. Overly baggy, unfitted jeans, hair constantly pulled back in a ponytail (people thought i was a boy) and the same unfitted hoodie (had them in all different colors). And top off the look *cringes at the thought*, I wore keds.

dlg

those kick *** shoes with the flashing lights in them :lol:

and i had a green sweater with a circus bear on it once :rofl:

and one with a clown.

i was young, what can i say.

Last edited by a moderator:
yourbestfriend said:

OMG I had a pair of those too

I thought I was so cool:blush:

I thought I already confessed to the following, but apparently not :unsure: And this is very brave :D

Hands down, it was the Mr. T chains I succumbed to in the 80s :ninja: Do NOT ask me to explain it :lol: I simply can't!

when i was 14, i used to wear my fathers calvin klein jeans.. rolled up to the knees and his laced up sneakers.
he didnt mind it so much but my mother freaked out.
. i dont know what i was thinking.
it must have been puberty! i pity my dad! hahahah

yourbestfriend said:

I had those when I was about 8. I loved them then :P

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a big pop-out bootie
which i smartly emphasized with tight white jeans
and .... flourescent fuschia net baggy top!

lived lived lived in acid-wash jeans
tucked into white slouch socks/legwarmers
w/ my white & turquoise Reebock hi-tops.

niiiiice.
:blush:

I chose pink-rimmed Barbie glasses when i got my first pair at age 7 :ninja:
I once wore checkered green/orange/brown H&M trousers in the 6th grade :sick:
I also had a reversible purple sweatshirt with a glittery Minnie Mouse on one side, and on the other side a whole bunch of Mickeys in black and white.

Generally hate to look at pictures of me between ages 7-15 (wow that's quite a long time period) My little sis was so much cuter... boo :P
Well I wasn't the only one... It was the early 90's.

Dude, it's got to be that dodgy woolly sheep costume I had to wear for the school nativity play, as I was playing the part of a sheep. Yes, a bloody sheep. So as you can imagine, I wasn't too pleased with my outfit.....but that was when I was only about 11 :smile:

Actual sailor t-shirts.:sick: They had a very boat neck-like neckline and long sleeves. I love stripes, but these tees were not meant to look good i don't think..:lol:

Sometimes, i'd top it off by putting a graphic t-shirt on top!:sick: :sick: to think of it, brand-name graphic t-shirt were the worst thing i even did wear..

^^^i :heart: misfitting sailors tees...

Theese are shoes I wore in 92..I got them in Copenhagen and all my friends in my village were so jealous of me..

They are horrible..:yuk:

Attachments

• ugliest shoe....jpg
    ugliest shoe....jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
Here we go:

# Petrol Dolce & Gabbana outsized silk chiffon see-through shirt... YUCK!
# Charcoal pinstriped Miu Miu deconstructed suit, because it was a size 50 jacket and 48 trouser, I usually wear a small size 44...!!
# D&G painted jeans with denim jacket patches sewn on top
# D&G tightish cords with flared leg and purple paisley print...!!!

Gladly I always bought those clothes when they were in a local outlet store, they didn´t cost me a lot because nobody wanted them... and now, after several years time, I fully understand why that was the case!! :lol:

It was very cool at the time, but in hindsight...

A persian lamb (if that's the right term, like a fuller grown, curlier astrakhan?) black biker jacket with bronze relief chess pieces for buttons at the collar/lapels. It was the 80's with broad shoulders and all. And it was fake fur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->