Guys + foulards

ultramarine

chaos reigns
Reaction score
Hum ... that's my latest obsession ... well... guys have been for a couple of years now :P ...

But foulards are the ultimate accesory for me ... a plain old tee or dress shirt with the plainest pants and a foulard and Im the happiest guy ever ...

I remember some Prada campaign with guys wearing 'em ...

Do you approve?

ultramarine said:
Hum ... that's my latest obsession ... well... guys have been for a couple of years now :P ...

But foulards are the ultimate accesory for me ... a plain old tee or dress shirt with the plainest pants and a foulard and Im the happiest guy ever ...

I remember some Prada campaign with guys wearing 'em ...

Do you approve?

I'm not sure what you mean.

can you post some pics??

I think he means like this....

strokes2qq.jpg

thestrokes.livejournal.com

00166.L.JPG

firstview.com

ahhhh. I see.

That was what I envisioned, but wasnt sure.:wink:

You got it!

Here there are some pics from firstview.com of the Prada show Fall 01

00014.L.JPG

With a shirt

00044.L.JPG

00063.L.JPG

Sometimes I buy em at thrift stores and even pick weird dress shirts with interesting patterns and cut them in the back to make more ...

It def. does look dressy with the shirts, but I wear 'em with cargo pants and white Hanes tees. Still .. the looks with the tight sweaters are :heart:

^ I love the second look. That contrast against the white shirt is amazing.

I've seen this before and thought it always looked good. I just couldn't pull it off.:lol:

I like this alot, especially the guy in skinnies with the Alexander McQueen scarf!

I love this look, I have seen a guy at H&M did it with a white bandana this season, I love it a lot!

If I decide to order on the Alexander Mcqueen scarf, I plan on doing this.

Ianastar said:
^ I love the second look. That contrast against the white shirt is amazing.

I've seen this before and thought it always looked good. I just couldn't pull it off.:lol:

Hum ... well... the second look is not that hard to pull (and its my fave as well).

PS. The skull scarf .... OMG! I'd die!

strawberry daiquiri said:
I've learnt a new word :P :heart:

Foulard is french for scarf, does it mean something more specific in english (like a kind of scarf!??)?

ultramarine said:
PS. The skull scarf .... OMG! I'd die!

I just got one in black with white skulls (just as pictured) and I am in love with it. It is extremely versatile and looks great with so much I own. I will try to post pics soon:D

I girl in my school wore this look today!! Makes me wanna try it too, any suggestions?

why_fashion said:
I girl in my school wore this look today!! Makes me wanna try it too, any suggestions?

It depends .. if you wanna be trendy .. buy an Alexander Mcqueen -skulls- one or the ones that people from the middle east wear ... this styles def. stand out ...

If you wanna go lux .. try and Hermes twilly ...

If you wanna go for something more personalized and unique .. just do the thrift shop and will have GREAT finds!

I think before I buy the Alexander McQueen scarf, i want to try other scarfs and see if I can work it.

Don't buy the Mcqueen if your just doing it to be trendy...because honestly, the trend is over. Buy it because you truly love it and like how different it is.

Nah, I'm not doing it for the trend. I did not even know it was a trend until I saw them in the runway and i fell in love with them. The scarf goes with me and I really do love it.

seeing_double said:
Don't buy the Mcqueen if your just doing it to be trendy...because honestly, the trend is over. Buy it because you truly love it and like how different it is.

I was like .. the trend is OVER? Then I saw where you were based ... then I realized ... yup! You're correct! :flower:

I have worn them for a couple years, I like to wear them triangular around the neck
It is pretty trendy now.. but I think it's a good accessory for men

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->