Fashion Night Out 2010 - Biggest Public Fashion Show in NYC History and a lot more

101-157
Anouck Lepère

Ginta Lapina
Tao Okamoto
Tabea Koebach
Flavia de Oliveira
Shannan Click
Valerija Kelava
Maryna Linchuk
Vanessa Hegelmaier
Sheila Marquez
Alla Kostromicheva
Hind Sahli
Irina Lazareanu
Rianne Ten Haken
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Alek Wek
Candice Swanepoel
Georgie Badiel
Ping Hue
Alexandra Tretter
Katrin Thormann
Laura Love
Thana Kuhnen
Lais Ribeiro
Daiane Conterato
Hyoni Kang
Giedre Dukauskaite
Cameron Russell
Sedene Blake
Eniko Mihalik
Ali Stephens
Taylor Kraemer
Aline Weber
Hannah Hollman
Simona Andrejic
Lakshmi Menan
Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
Kirsi Pyrhonen
Frida Gustavsson
Alana Zimmer
Rose Cordero
Julija Step
Eugenia Mandzhieva
Shena Moulton
Ana De Rijk
Angelika Kocheva
Melissa Tammerijn
Anna Jagodzinska
Patricia van der Vliet
Jules Mordovets
Irina Kulikova
Sigail Currie
Georgina Stojiljkovic
Ruby Aldridge
Kelly Lumi
Aminata Niara
Jessica Stam

See the all the looks here http://www.vogue.com/guides/fno-the-show/

Is it me or are the models and their identities very often ignored in this industry?? Quite a few of the big (Vogue, Elle) websites don't even identify them with the show and backstage pictures! :shock:
The US magazines seem to be model friendly, most of them identify the models in the editorials. Now when it comes to online, I know that style.com (US Vogue for now) identifies models in runway shows and while other sites may not, they seem to do other model friendly things like having model databases and profiles.

I think that is awful- sometimes all I am interested in is who the models are!! :lol:
Yeah, but da man don't like that and that is why they spent years trying to hold the sisters down! :P

Ill have to admit it was very nicely put together .. how they grouped the clothes by trends and gave a little of supermodel taste and of course the music act ...

Of course it does seems a bit VS which still kinda leaves me baffled and I have no idea what ALT is still doing at Vogue ... Team Derek B all the way!

I love love loved the runway and how they used the bus ... still the models walked at breakneck speed :blink:

I would've been such a fabulous show if only the models walked at such a slower pace and sent them out with a much more gap in between. I barely got to see anything/anyone.

ugh all of the vids on youtube are down, looks like everyone and their moms are trying to watch this thing. I was only able to get one vid to work and it was from someone's handheld camera or phone. the models sure flew by. blink and you missed them.

I guess with 150 models they had to do it, but that was speedwalking, not modeling.

ugh all of the vids on youtube are down, looks like everyone and their moms are trying to watch this thing. I was only able to get one vid to work and it was from someone's handheld camera or phone. the models sure flew by. blink and you missed them.

I guess with 150 models they had to do it, but that was speedwalking, not modeling.

Yeah, it seems to be ALL the vids on YouTube. And not just of the FNO runway. Tried watching a few other things a few minutes ago.

Mission accomplished. ^_^ I think this was a very well put together show and is really going to get a lot of people excited about fashion. :clap:

just watched that telecast with ATL. everyone's right, that was painful to watch. I know it's unscripted obviously but it was just not well put together.

the show however was wonderful, i liked the circular motion of the walks (but still way too fast).

I'm very surprised there was a casting for this - you'd think Anna would be able to get all the big names in there.

I didn't like how some of the more established models were just thrown in with some of the lesser known ones (Anja, Hilary, Stam, etc), while some of the more equally established models (Lily, Adriana, Alessandra) were given the "star" treatment. Seemed a little unfair, but that's fashion.

I know this thread is mainly about the show in New York, but I went out to London's Fashion's Night Out last night and had such an incredible time, it was so much fun.

Went to Chloe, Fendi, Harvey Nics (saw Christopher Kane), Burberry (saw Christopher Bailey), Stella McCartney (saw Stella and Gwyneth Paltrow), Charlotte Olympia (saw Charlotte Dellal) and Louboutin.

Everywhere was so busy, lots of queues but such a buzz about it. The queue outside Louis Vuitton was monumental, and I thought Burberry was the best - it was rammed in there!

Oh man I would of died happy if I could of gone to FNO.
.. Oh well, I guess that's the negative side of living in a small country.

I loved that they had the Alexander Wang hair-do's in the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->