Fashion Story Ideas

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:17 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:17 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Jun 8th, 2004 - 5:59 pm
your just trying to steel are ideas arn't you softy :innocent: :ninja:
space...are your ideas THAT good... :wink: :P ... [/b][/quote]
Hehe

FEAR OF FLYING...i just finished doing this one...
I like this one, I imagine some lil things... But since you've allready done it.

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:23 pm
:woot: Brian Ferry topic? no.. havent seen i'll check it out, thanks :heart:

on topic:
love the idea of GREEN, its very strong in any kind of visulas right now,
do it soft :wink:
thx lena...glad you approve...that makes me feel even stronger about it now...i've got to research the clothes... :mrgreen: and choose a location...

i want a forest maybe... :unsure:

i'm loosely seeing peter pan/faeries/wood nymphs...highwayman...pirate...puss in boots...
there's something there...i just haven't put my finger on it yet...

my aqua/mist coloured mesh dries vest is the inspiration...i haven't worn it yet...maybe it would help if i did... :unsure:

something with a fairytale quality about it...

Originally posted by ahhGucci+Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:35 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ahhGucci @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:35 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:17 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@Jun 8th, 2004 - 5:59 pm
your just trying to steel are ideas arn't you softy :innocent:  :ninja:

space...are your ideas THAT good... :wink: :P ...
Hehe

FEAR OF FLYING...i just finished doing this one...
I like this one, I imagine some lil things... But since you've allready done it. [/b][/quote]
gucci...it would be interesting to hear what that makes you think of...you tell me yours and then i'll tell you mine...

pls ... :flower:

night...maybe you'lll be more inspired once you're finished with exams... :flower: :heart:

I'd like to do an editorial with JPG's spring 2004 Couture collection with the photos being shot in a Japanese water garden and on the hills of Japan.

100122886.jpg

Some of Blumarine's spring 2003 RTW could be in that as well.

http://***************/image/2002A/012303204741.jpg

Very nice thread.

I think of, well, "changing sex", very popular thread in tFs :-)

Women in men clothes that are fenimine but strong and men in women stuffs that are "frivolous" but stil masculine.

Also I'd do "imitation" - clothes that are sth else but what they look like.

And "icon", too. Take an iconic look in fashin, Dior new look for example and make an even more romatic look of it (if possible:-) or, it's punk verson, but I think it has done millions times b4.

:-)

Originally posted by nqth@Jun 9th, 2004 - 1:13 am

I think of, well, "changing sex", very popular thread in tFs :-)

Women in men clothes that are fenimine but strong and men in women stuffs that are "frivolous" but stil masculine.

this sounds very much to my style :wink: :heart:

every photo would be a different cheesy m/hotel with pastel colors and things of the sort with girls in massive couture gowns. think christian lacroix. :P dior, ungaro, and versace as well.

i know the versace piece in the alice in wonderland and sex and the city would be included.

soft make up with one feature emphasized depending on the girl and dress.

the concept is that they have some place amazing to go but the date is late and so they paruse about the room. playing with blow dryer :innocent:, reading the bible, zoning out at some stupid tv program, on the deck overlooking a parcking lot with an ocean in the distance but with many telephone poles in the way.

nothing is glamourous except for the dresses themselves and the models

models
hmmm...normally i love natalia but i dont know how well she would be for this.
hana
elise
tiiu
natalia

i want it to be like bored little kids

another idea that i would love is a bus stop.

all the benches would be a model with some different weird characters.

all of the models would be in glamourous clothing [maybe couture, but not necesarrily] that doesnt fit the surroundings but they would all be different personalities

settings are lots of greys and neutrals, drap and the clothing and make is bright and vibrant and full of engery

like...

lost little girl-natalia or hana
tough don't mess with me-eugenia
elitest-carmen kass
slightly nerdy-jessica stam
sleepy-julia s [i see her taking a nap on a bus stop bench in a massive gown that probably shouldn't be laid down in]

oh yes and i see little old ladies and little kids, over worked women with groceries

ooo same as bus concept except on a plane
one of the models would be a flightattendent in completely unappropriate clothing
think of all of the people you meet there.

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 8th, 2004 - 9:12 pm
every photo would be a different cheesy m/hotel with pastel colors and things of the sort with girls in massive couture gowns. think christian lacroix. :P dior, ungaro, and versace as well.

i know the versace piece in the alice in wonderland and sex and the city would be included.

soft make up with one feature emphasized depending on the girl and dress.

the concept is that they have some place amazing to go but the date is late and so they paruse about the room. playing with blow dryer :innocent:, reading the bible, zoning out at some stupid tv program, on the deck overlooking a parcking lot with an ocean in the distance but with many telephone poles in the way.

nothing is glamourous except for the dresses themselves and the models

models
hmmm...normally i love natalia but i dont know how well she would be for this.
hana
elise
tiiu
natalia

i want it to be like bored little kids
that's cute...i like that...wyatt...

i aslo like model mom's big swept away romantic cliffside adventure...i can just imagine the dresses... :heart: and corsets...maybe...pretty... :flower:

zoo.

models in chages and all. clothing is appropriate for the animal representing

i can see gisele or carmen sitting in a lion's like pen yawning while little kids press they're faces against the glass.

in water. gemma ward in water with her face smooshed against a glass plate, like a seal.

eugenia in cyinder cage with a huge dress that is spilling out between the bars, sort of like a parrot

Softgrey*,my first 'real' test shoot was shot in a forest. Its long been an influence to me. Unfortunately,those particular shots come out looking horrible to me.

My idea for the moment is called 'Wild Roses'(which has been a long time coming) inspired by Nick Cave's song. The lyrics in that song sparked alot of images in my head. Particulary,there towards the end when he lies her on the bank...my girls will sprawled along somewhere with only shots of certain points and flashes of clothing(or pieces) with bits of their hair or skin gracefully appearing. Leaving an air of mystery. You know what I mean? My girl,if I were doing this with professional models,would certainly be Kirsten Pieters. Make-up: Inge Grgonard;Photos:Ronald Stoops or Anuscka Blommers & Niels Schumm.

scott...you'll have to do another shoot in the forest then...won't you...

i did one ages ago at a seminary in the country...the location was amazing...but everything else pretty much sucked...hahaha...that shoot still haunts me...i really want to do it over...it was very medieval...huge velvet beret...big full skirts..walking stick...basket...etc...

i can so relate to being inspired by music...music inspires me a lot as well... it's always easier to work with a photographer who likes the same kind of music as me...cause then i know he'll get my story ideas more...

*not finding much green for fall...will probably have to use resort...but i haven't seen all of it...so i'm working blind... :ninja: :doh:

may have to put this idea aside for now and work on something else...it will come when it's ready...

:flower:

I want to do a shoot a story about... SCHOOL :wink:

So there'll be all these boys and girls seated at their wooden desks in wooden chairs in an old school classroom. They'll all have different bags and accessories, like shoes, jewellery, scarves, headbands, hairclips, glasses, watches... and using different pens, pencil cases etc, but they'll all be in the same uniform, to make the accessories really stand out!

Fashionable academia is possible :flower:

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 8th, 2004 - 9:24 pm

in water. gemma ward in water with her face smooshed against a glass plate, like a seal.

i can totally picture that...sooo cute... :flower: ...she'd make an excellent seal... :lol:

Originally posted by chocsta@Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:47 pm
I want to do a shoot a story about... SCHOOL :wink:

So there'll be all these boys and girls seated at their wooden desks in wooden chairs in an old school classroom. They'll all have different bags and accessories, like shoes, jewellery, scarves, headbands, hairclips, glasses, watches... and using different pens, pencil cases etc, but they'll all be in the same uniform, to make the accessories really stand out!

Fashionable academia is possible :flower:
you know...at first i was like...hey...but where are the clothes...
but on second thought...i think it's very cool to show how different people can wear the same thing and still make it their own...

i actually think that would be a great idea for teen vogue or seventeen...cool accessories story...

good idea... :flower:

loserunit my story is similar but I thought of it before reading yours.

Shotgun wedding. Pregnant model in a Vegas chapel wearing an unconvential wedding gown (haven't really thought of exact dresses but must be off-white colours to go with the out of wedlock theme). Groom in some sort of tight fitting suit and a shirt with no tie. A few random guests in a variety of getups. :lol:

Originally posted by banana@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:09 am
loserunit my story is similar but I thought of it before reading yours.

Shotgun wedding. Pregnant model in a Vegas chapel wearing an unconvential wedding gown (haven't really thought of exact dresses but must be off-white colours to go with the out of wedlock theme). Groom in some sort of tight fitting suit and a shirt with no tie. A few random guests in a variety of getups. :lol:
sounds very paper magazine to me...banana...

do you get paper magazine in canada?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->