V 41

i kinda like the cover, they managed to get daria and gemma to actually have facial expressions, though daria's is kinda pervy almost

its almost so bad its good, but not, i dunno, im operating on little sleep but i still like it

I do not like the gemma pictures. She looks cute but those look like they were taken by some sick child molester :sick:

Sugarmama said:
Gemma looks like a little girl.

You think? I think the exact opposite: Gemma ALWAYS looks like a little girl, but on this cover, she actually looks like a full-grown woman..

But I agree w/ everybody else: this definitely isnt one of their better covers.

wow, i think everyone had their tastes of this cover.. but i like it! The Golden Girls thing is work for me :smile:

AMACINOM said:
I do not like the gemma pictures. She looks cute but those look like they were taken by some sick child molester :sick:

i had the same impression. :o
about daria looking as a perv, that's the only good thing of the cover! :lol: :rolleyes:

Yes, it's a bad cover, so bad that only now did it strike me that it was possibly suggestive. I was just rather apalled at how 1999 it looks. A little lubed up milennium retro, anyone :wink:

I don't find it offensive in any way, I just think it's a bad cover. Don't like the styling, and Freja, especially, looks way weird.

What's with all the negativity?

The cover is awesome. I don't find any of these models appealing normally but somehow they catch my attention on this particular cover. I thinks it's a sexy cover without being trashy.

Great cover.

the cover is simply a mess in my opinion. the *horror* comes with the editorial, at least for daria. i said it so many times!

I love the cover but ugh that Daria inside pic is horrid!

V Magazine #41, Summer 2006

The Golden Girls of Summer by Testino
Freja, Daria and Gemma
link here

Editorial (Testino) Some Like It Hot

Editorial (Sorrenti) Pure Genius

plus: Bruce Weber, Guy Bourdin muse Nicolle Meyer, new model faces

Thank you so much! :flower: I missed the original thread in my search. I KNEW it couldn't be possible that this issue hadn't been covered... :blush:

no problem, the title wasn't exactly easy to search for:flower:

Got this magazine today :smile: Will be posting more scans in the next hour!

Daria, Gemma, and Freja
"Some Like it Hot"
V41
Ph. by Mario Testino

Scanned by me from V41

I'm kind of sad that what we saw on the site was all there is to this editorial :(

NOTE: Because V is a huge magazine, the pages don't completely fit in my scanner -- so the sides of these scans are cut off. My apologies! :(

I'd love it if you could scan the Bratpack editorial, from the preview it looks like Caroline Trentini might be in it. Any confirmation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->