V 41

Part of the "Beauty will Save the World" editorial

Anja, Freja, and Heather Bratton
"Beauty will Save the World"
V41
Ph. Dusan Reljin, Paolo Roversi, Mario Sorrenti

Scanned by me from V41

If you would like to see the other parts of this edit, please request! :smile: Here's the list of other pages:

Patrick Delaney (Ford) and Zachary Goodman (Fusion) by David Sims (Two pages)
The colorful eyes/lips of Valeriya Ostapenko (Next) by Richard Burbridge (Four pages)
The facial features of Lily D, Eugenia, Kate Moss, Stammy, Fanni Bostrom, and Karen Elson pieced together to form two different faces; Ph. Solve Sundsbo (Two pages)
Guinevere Van Seenus by Craig McDean (Four pages)
Luca Gadjus by Plamen Petkov (Two pages)
Liliana Dominguez (One Management) by Guido Mocafico (One page)
Romina Lanaro by Terry Tsiolis (Two pages)
Kwame (Ford) by Mario Sorrenti (Two pages)

NOTE: Because V is a huge magazine, the pages don't completely fit in my scanner -- so the sides of these scans are cut off. My apologies!
sad.gif

kwikspell - Yes, Carol's in that one :smile: I'm uploading it as we speak! :D That editorial gave me such a headache (You'll see why in a second) O_o

Oh, wonderful! I can't wait! I saw the preview ages ago and it was so small that I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like Carol. I've been waiting ever since. :D

"Bratpack"
Ph. Mariano Vivanco
Models: Marjia Vujovic, Solange Wilvert, Caroline Trentini, Tyson Ballou, RJ Rogenski, Brad Kroenig, Clay Parton

Scanned by me

I really tried to piece the pages together for this editorial, especially the first two pages since Brad was actually IN the crease and Marija was on the floor (That one took 7 scans total to complete O_o GAH, Marija, why did you have to be on the floor?? v__v). The rest of the editorial is missing the bottom sides, but I figured that wasn't *too* important ^^;

V's huge pages are such a pain in the neck for scanning, but they definitely make the magazine more worth its price :wink:

That's all I scanned for tonight! I'm giving my scanner a rest until tomorrow, so please request if you want to see anything else! :smile: (Of course, again, the pages will be unintentionally cropped...:()

Thanks Faith, I wish I wasnt so broke, but if I bought this magazine, i would have nothing left in my bank account, literally :D

^:lol: :flower:

Compared to my monthly splurge on foreign magazines like Vogue Italia, the price of V is really nothing :ninja:

^He sure is :smile: His first runway show ever was opening for Dolce & Gabbana FW06 back in January -- but I haven't seen him around until this editorial! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Faith Akiyama said:
I'm kind of sad that what we saw on the site was all there is to this editorial

fortunately there're no further pics!!! :D

^What I meant was that I'm sad there aren't more photographs that can redeem the Maxim look of the pictures we had already :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the idea of a redemption! :lol:
but i'm afraid that further pics would have only made things worse...
:flower:

i have a request:Can you scan the ed of different pieces of models faces pieced together? :flower:

Ooo faith, is it possible at all that you could scan me either the Luca Gadjus ed or the Romina ed? ^_^ (Although I do love Romina a tad more...)

^They only take part in the Beauty editorial, but sure thing :smile: I was planning on scanning Luca's, anyway (It's a gorgeous two-page spread) ^^

Faith Akiyama is posible you scaning the editorial og Daria, Gemma and Freja pleaseeeeeeeeee:wink:

Faith Akiyama said:
^They only take part in the Beauty editorial, but sure thing :smile: I was planning on scanning Luca's, anyway (It's a gorgeous two-page spread) ^^

Thanks ever so much Faith ^_^ Prepare for serious karma-bombing! :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->