V 41

Wow! I LOVE the cover!..Thanks dieselmax and Faith! :heart::flower:
It is a little tacky but I'm excited for my favorite models, and its V! Gemma looks stellar! And although I share eword's sentiments about Daria's photos, I try to see it as versatility on her part hehe. (Though that top..:blink:)

But V never disappoints. There's always at least one amazing editorial or feature worth the money. Agh I definitely have to get a copy before I leave...
Is this issue out already? Or is it on sale on May 15th as stated on MDC?

loveeed the cover, i liked much Gemma in this cover so beautifull:heart: :flower:

The girls look cute, but I hate the way that V is placed, like it's framing Daria's crotch. :doh:

peacelover142002 said:
The girls look cute, but I hate the way that V is placed, like it's framing Daria's crotch. :doh:
I don't like the placing of the V either, but mostly because it makes Freja's torso and arm look really weird.

That's what happens when you try to put doll-like young girls into skimpy trashy clothes. Doesn't work really, like Gemma's attempt to be sexy in CK fragrance by showing her booty.

There's something very garish about it which puts me off - nice combination of girls - just horrid styling and composition.....

three of my favorite models together on one of my favorite magazines, and they make them look...blech!

Freja just ruins an acceptable cover to me... could they not have used Isabeli or someone else to match the caliber and talent of Werbowy and Ward?

I totally agree with everyone on the inclusion of Freja. So out of place... Gemma isn't really sexy either but at least she can sort of play the babydoll look...

A better choice would be been.. eh.. almost anyone else.. Doutzen, Valentina, Natasha, etc etc.. Hilary, Anja... agh.. anyone but Freja.. ok maybe not anyone.. anyone but Freja or Coco Rocha

Aw, but I do :heart: Freja - she brings some nice diversity to the cover in her expression...

That stupid cover is hideous :yuk: :sick: Daria looks terrible, and that styling! :angry:

Bad cover. Freha looks bad and Gemma looks like a little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->