Favorite Childhood Toy

i think i posted this in another thread but lets face it: can a hippo organ be posted too many times? ^_^ :D

kiddie turntable
jem dolls
she ra dolls
barbie and the rockers stage set
a few plush toys , that were given to me ( teddy bears, unicorns etc)
my 'real' doll ( a baby doll that looked freakishly like a real newborn )
cabbage patch kids
glo worm
pound puppies
popples
rainbow bright
strawberry shortcake
garbage pail kids collectable cards

i never was crazy with toys too much.....i liked records and clothes more

Last edited by a moderator:
Rainbow Brite doll
legos
Sit n' spin

Oh and I had a skip it too! i saw one of those in target the other day and I was so tempted to buy it just to see how many times I could skip it now that I'm grown.

i had a doll with blue hair named "malvina"
and a yellow rubber piggy to take baths with

Barbie
Lego
My Little Pony
Lady Lovely Locks

and I had tons of small toy cars

my parking garage with all the little cars, it was so cool..lol, and also my batman disc dispenser thing i used to shoot at ppl...good times.

LolitaLuxe said:
kiddie turntable
jem dolls
she ra dolls
barbie and the rockers stage set
a few plush toys , that were given to me ( teddy bears, unicorns etc)
my 'real' doll ( a baby doll that looked freakishly like a real newborn )
cabbage patch kids
glo worm
pound puppies
popples
rainbow bright
strawberry shortcake
garbage pail kids collectable cards

i never was crazy with toys too much.....i liked records and clothes more

were we living parallel lives? :innocent: btw ms. shortcake is a favorite :heart:

My little tykes surfie-board
LEGOS!
good ol nature's mud and mud pies!
"furniture forts"
my bike

:lol: to funny I just got done in the basement/attic going through old toys of mine.

I had one barbie I loved, I called her red (due to her red hair) she was the only one I would play with, all the others I cut the hair or colored it with markers ( lots of barbies with blue and green hair). I found her in a box with the mini wedding dress I had to make in 5th grade sewing class.

I also have a stuffed huskie dog plush toy. I went everywhere with it. (haha I was ahead of my times I took over the cat carrier to haul it around) And when my best friend moved away in 8th grade she gave me the exact same stuffed dog. So now I have one that looks like its gone through world word two and one in perfect condition.

ok and other ones that dont really have any meaning to them:
Easybake oven, the board game mall madness, a doll house my uncle built for me, mini g.i. joes that lived in the doll house (yea total tomboy),those toy remote controll cars, and my bike/roller skates.

Angyl - I took over my goddaughters skipit and had the hardest time getting the thing over my gym shoe (i wear an 8.5 not a huge foot) but when I did get it on and comfortable on my ankle it was tons of fun! So next time you see it buy it!

windycityjo said:
Angyl - I took over my goddaughters skipit and had the hardest time getting the thing over my gym shoe (i wear an 8.5 not a huge foot) but when I did get it on and comfortable on my ankle it was tons of fun! So next time you see it buy it!

OMG
Skipit
I loved that damn thing..but it got taken away from me cos i used to skip everywhere with it and end up accidently hitting everyone in the shins

Keypers, My Little Pony, Sweet Secrets, Lottsaleggs caterpillar, Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, Popples, Maple Town dolls, Rainbow Brite, Jem dolls, Pound Puppies, Cupcake dolls, Moon Dreamers, Sprocket the dog and She Ra, GI Joe, Visionaries & Star Wars action figures (the latter courtesy of my older brother)

True child of the 80's. :smile:

my little pony. the videos are the best !
those little animals that used to live in a big tree. :lol:
pocahontas barbie + horse :heart:
polly pocket
care bears.
TROLLS. :woot:

& those cabbage patch dolls were fugly. :yuk:

i_<3_chanel said:
those little animals that used to live in a big tree. :lol:

sylvalian families?

0382a.jpg

well i loved them:blush: but if you chewed them the fur would come off and i usually tended to do this as a child:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->