Favorite Childhood Toy

brave heart or smthn like that ?

LOLZ at this EXCLUSIVE sylvanian hedgehog family. haha :lol:

7.jpg

& the old couples are so cute !

790.jpg

& the sylvanian families ONLINE store is actually hilarious !
seeing as this is tfs. here's a lil sylvanian fashion !

GREEN.jpg

629.jpg

:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking in my draw of crap before for something and i found a slightly battered salvanian family bear with a skirt and one shoe one lol !! seemed werid as id just read this tpic and people were talking about them

my barbies and kens, Legos, imaginary friend called Gustave (gosh im such a freak!) and my super nintendo(wich I still play too, so old school)

lunabella mentioned a doll with blue hair malvina... is't she from "buratino"? that's sucha a cool cartoon.. with artemon and kot basiliy. ahem anyways.

i loved my barbies, although they were sort of more of a decoration toy. i have this one barbie that i gave a punk hairstyle.. now that i think of it she looks kinda bald! :rofl:

lego was great. i used to even take photos of my.. err.. "creations" :innocent:
my parents would go bonkers cos i used up all the film.

i also passed this faze when i was obssessed with mc donald's happy meal ponies. i had 3 and i always combed their mane.

this is a bit off topic, but when i was 10 or something i actually genuinely believed that i would receive an owl inviting me to go to hogwarts. sad sad person.

Oooohhhh....so many to think of...

I :heart:

:wink: Barbies (and dolls like them - I had Jem and Barbie and the Rockers and Day/Night Barbie and Glow in the dark barbie and Peaches and Cream barbie etc, etc.)
:rolleyes: Strawberry Shortcake (Strawberry Shortcake, Apple Shortcake - with the parot and Lemon Merigne (sp?) - with the cat/bear? and the Blueberry one with the poodle)
:P My Little Ponies (sigh, Blossom was my fav!)
:lol: Carebears (I had the pink loveheart one the the green good luck one)
:woot: Playdough
:P Magic Sand
:D Cabbage patch kids
:shock: Paper dolls (My fav was a Princess Diana one :blush: )
:lol: Popples
:P Garbage pail kids cards
:o She-ra dolls
:D Anything Crayola (I still love that!)
:rolleyes: Those Sweet Secret things (I think that's what they're called) you know they were makeup but you could wear them as jewellery or turn them into a little person as well - very high tech!!

I still have all of my toys, all packed away!!!!

Barbies, Polly Pockets, My Little Ponies and that's about it, I didn't play with toys that much.

FashionChick,you are from my era! :lol:

Oh I had just about all of those too. I used to also play with Thundercat's figurines and G.I. Joe...I also had those Rainbow Bright furry creatures(it's been so long I can't remember what they were called)...Lego...I also had Barbie dolls for the mere purpose of cutting all the hair off and dressing them a la Kawakubo from fabric scraps of my grams(I was so revoltionary and I didn't even realise it)....Smurfs....He-man(and She-Ra)...

I've come to realise the 80's were a really a cheeky,if not downright homoerotic,era in children's toys/programmes. Especially,those superhero's.

Barbie! Hands down. I dabbled in Jem dolls, She-Ra, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Cabbage Patch, etc. but Barbie was always my favorite. I still collect Barbie dolls :heart:

playmobil :heart:

3799.jpg

I use to have that :woot::woot:

Its looks tiny, when i played with it i remember it being a huge thing which took up all the lounge :lol:

pointup said:
^hahah my kindergarten class I student teach were just raving about carebear cousins last week! I had never heard of them until then..

SKIP IT WAS WHERE IT WAS AT!
B00017G8B2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAHAAAAAAAA!! Oh, good ol' times. Oh and barbies. :rolleyes:

When I was 2 years old I was given a 101 Dalmations Patch stuffed animal. 16 years later I still have it, and it's still my favorite.

Barbies
Cabbage Patch
Strawberry Short Cake
GI Joes
Transformers
Pogo Ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny