Favorite Childhood Toy

legos!!!! still have tons left at my rents house
my little ponys
barbies
polly pocket
pound puppies
skip it
when nerf made those "new" footballs with the tail so you could throw them farther
cooties
trolls
teenage mutant ninja turtle action figures and nintendo game
gi joe

yes them ! :buzz:
i loved them too. :heart:
& citra reminded me of pound puppies !
i still have mine somewhere. :lol:

Fashion Plates - does anyone remember those?
Barbies
crayons - Insisted on the huge set with sharpener in back
This fashion design center - I forget what it was called but it was a little "workshop" with glitter, pencils, sequins...etc..

cowboyboots said:
sylvalian families?

0382a.jpg

well i loved them:blush: but if you chewed them the fur would come off and i usually tended to do this as a child:ninja:

Omg I had a grey rabbit I did that with! I love sylvanian families!!! I had the bus (with folding out picnic table and basket) the hospital, a small house, and the shop with little bitty bottles of wine! it was sooo cute.
I also loved
Barbies...(i'd chop their hair off to give them a new look and then scrub a red lipstick in their hair thinking I was colouring it)
My little ponies, they rocked! :woot:
Quints
One of them circular fashion drawing things
Paper flower making kits
Marbled paper making kit
One of those ball on a rope things you would attatch to one ankle and kinda swing around under your other foot.
Skipping Ropes

Oh all the memories ^_^

i had a bead maker i just remembered you could make all types of beads even paper ones think im gona try making them again woo hoo jewellery thread ahoy!:woot:

ohmygod !
did anyone ever have that coloured playdough which you could bake ?
tht was amazing ! :heart:

yess. fimo ! :heart:

a8023-62.jpg

1444502-n.jpg

cute hair clips ! :lol:

haha. i thought it was called filo & searched for it
& then i got all this stuff abt filo pastry. :lol:

that reminds me of putting crisp packets in the oven and shrinking them to make them into keyrings how random!:lol:

You guys are amazing, thanks so much for jogging my memory. <grin>

Skip-it, the talking Teddy Ruxpin doll, Popples, glo-worms (in retrospect, those things were like bricks. how in the hell did we cuddle them?!), strawberry shortcake, the Mapletown toys, Care Bears...

My Little Ponies were outstanding. Remember their clothes and shoes? God, I loved how the ponies sold in France had an even bigger selection of outfits. Yes, the French teach their young early. :lol:

My top 3 My Little Ponies:

Gusty, the confident one
Wind Whistler, the pink one w/ bright blue hair.
and North Star, the one with the British accent.

I was quite into barbies but i loved been outdoors with the lads climbing trees and making dens and getting muddy!

awww. i used to do tht with crisp packets in the microwave !
slightly dangerous though. :lol:

me & my frnds used to pull the bristles out of toothbrushes
boil them & bend them to make bangles :D
so much fun ! :heart:

holdingtb2.jpg

cheer bear was my favorite care bear. :mrgreen:

f_cheer.gif

i want to be a kid again ! :magic:

obj11b.jpg
3172.jpg

play440f.jpg

playmobil_4617_003.JPG

Nothing cooler than playmobils! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
those bangles are so cool! i wana make some:woot: its like a school when you used to heat your pens over the bunsen burner and twist them slightly dangerous!:doh:

what was that care bear that was actually a lion?

he was a carebear cousin. :wink: His name was Braveheart, I do believe.

Playmobiles rocked my world. The prairie wagon set? Yeah, you bet I named them all after Laura Ingalls Wilder characters. Plus, it was hot that those little dudes snapped onto their horses. Barbie couldn't do that... :innocent:

^hahah my kindergarten class I student teach were just raving about carebear cousins last week! I had never heard of them until then..

SKIP IT WAS WHERE IT WAS AT!
B00017G8B2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Well I played with hot wheel cars when I was little lol because my uncle lived with us and he was a teenager and had tons of hot wheels :P

But I also had alot of play horses that me and my sister played with for hours inside and outside..

I also dressed up my cat Josey in baby doll clothes and pushed him around in my babydoll stroller! He just laid there man he was the best cat:cry:

I did have dolls too I remember I had a water baby that peed when you gave her something to drink:rolleyes:

I liked (still do) monkeys so I had TONS of stuffed monkeys I played with too:woot:

Easy Bake oven, the food was pretty good actually!

TY beanie babies :rolleyes: I am soo glad that craze is over I think I sold all mine at a garage sale:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->