Favorite Childhood Toy

My mom used to have this hairdryer that went defunct, so I found it and pretended it was a dog. Not that I didn't already have three dogs and a bunch of toys, but it was so much better. I would use it's cord as a leash... My mom through it away. I'll never forgive her...:cry:

^ Awwwww..... Isn't weird, the things we had fun with?? *Sigh*.....

sindy and her 5 storey dolls house. i remember i had to stand on a stool to play with most levels! Also loved Buckeroo - it scared me to death!

tev said:
i dint play much with toys, i use to burn insects most of the time:smile:
haha oh yes, what a truly delightful childhood game.
I didn't burn them though. I had a little snail obsession. I built snail zoos with snail couples expecting snail babies. only they never got pregnant. I moved on to being a Lion King fan then.

I was obsessed with Barbie. I actually didn't really play with them like toys like most girls do. I just liked having them because they were beautiful & had fun outfits. I wanted to be Barbie. Actually, I still do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbie for "me" time and with friends Bugle. I like puzzles as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbie of course :wink: haha I used to play dress-up with my barbies, and 'design' clothes for all my barbies hahaha..

^^ Barbie for me too, definitely. :smile: And also maybe... lego. :D

^ I loved lego! Constructing the buildings/castles is the greatest part :heart:

^:woot: Hungry Hippos, i remember playing that.
But mostly i favoured tin cans, i have no idea why but it kept me occupied for ages, most of the pictures from when i was younger contain some sort of can. I was as easily amused then as i am now :rolleyes::lol:

-Barbie jeep (pink of course)
-Polly Pocket
-Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal
-Aladdin the board game
-chalk
-puzzles

in grade1, i had a plush toy..it was a tan-coloured terrier that I called Megan
i'm not sure why i called it that, but i remember there was a girl in my class who always had a habit of making weird faces, which i started to copy through that year too, and maybe that is the reason -_-
Anyway Megan the dog had a flying plaid carpet stitched onto its feet
And over time the whole thing got quite dirty and my mom threw it in the washer.. its ear ended up coming off, so i sewed it back myself.. this time one ear was curled and the other was flat
Over time again the thing started to get dirty and my mom got fed up with it and said i shouldn't play with things like that, so somehow she threw it in the dumpster without me knowing
I ended up finding out and took the dog back out :shock: I would never do such a thing now.. But over time, again, I ended up getting sick of it the dog and threw it out myself -_-

My plushies (i have the most of them yet :D) and... lego ^^

Sindy playhouse. 5 floors, working lift, pool on top. Brilliant! Kept me very amused!

Definitely my stuffed 101 Dalmations animal named Patch, and Legos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->