Favourite Cleanser / Cleanser Recommendations

I use Mario Badescu's Enzyme Cleansing Gel which has this 'deionized water' that some are referring to. Though I am unsure of what that even means. Its fantastic, but I have known some people to not favor the brand. It certainly all depends on the individual. I have sensitive, combo skin.

Oooh i just bought this:

Avalon Organics - CoEnzyme Q10 Cleansing Milk.

It's bloody wicked!
Whisked off all my makeup including mascara etc.
without burning my eyes off (tingled due to lavender, but no mad burning)
AND it's good for your skin too.

i used a wet washcloth to remove.

Soooo happy to find a replacement for a natural cleanser i used to use years ago - that of course got discontinued.

Here's my regiment:

Clinique facial soap (I dunno the exact name but it's in a green case)-I use it twice daily and it really helped clear up my skin.
Astringent-really good to get the oil off and to unclog my pores-I've always had problems with the pores on my nose being clogged.
Lancome facial exfoliator-I use it twice a week to make my skin look fresh and great.

If I have zits, I put a little Zapzit on the spot four times a day-or whenever I am in the loo-and it can make the zit go down or come to a head within a couple days.

I use Cetaphil for a regular cleanser and every other day I use St. Ives apricot scrub with salicylic acid.

i alternate. i used to use clarins. then, got free samples of clinique and found it quite effective. but now, i use mac facial cleanser.

i alternate between Angels on Bare Skin and Herbalism, both by LUSH

Neutrogena deep pore cream cleanser and the clear pore face wipes

Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleansing Milk, Extra Gentle. This has done wonders on my dry skin.

Korres face cleansing is good, Sisley buffing cream cleanser is great. Feel really fresh afterwards.

Nothing fancy .. I vary between using Clinique 3 Step and Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub and Cream Cleanser.

I used to use L'oreal Pure Zone but it really damaged my partly oily (T-zone) skin and dried it, especially the toner.
Now I use Nivea Young Wash'n'Refine and it has changed my skin completely. It leaves it matte yet moisturized and clean. It's probably the best product I've tried so far.

Was using Jurlique Ultra Sensitive cleanser, now trying out Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser... both rather expensive, but 100% natural so you're not pumping chemicals and other nasties into your skin

i use dermatologica anti bac skin wash.. its not too bad but i alternate it with REN jojoba exfoliating scrub and THATS amazing. Smells really fresh and makes ur skin feel oh-so-smoooth ;-)

I am using Liz earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser
It's the best cleanser ever~:heart: :heart:
Cleanse&Polish100ml.gif

The cleanser I use is Dove's pink bar; I've had good results with it.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub and Neutrogena Cream Cleanser! :smile:

I use one of Hema, a dutch brand.
It's for dry and sensitive skin, and i looveee it :smile:

Vicious Vaness said:
I use Cetaphil for a regular cleanser and every other day I use St. Ives apricot scrub with salicylic acid.
^
I use the same things..cetaphil is good stuff, and it's not too expensive.:wink:

my pink dove soap bar....

works very well ... very very gentle... :heart:

Tried and loved:
Dermalogica Daily Exfoliant
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser
Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash w/ Tea Tree & Awapuhi
Dr. Bronner's Liquid Castile/Hemp oil soap, Lavender
Fresh Soy Cleanser ($$)
Lush Angels on Bare Skin
St. Ives Apricot Radiance

The Dermalogica is pricey, but lasts forever, so it's not so bad costwise. The Fresh Soy is really too expensive for what you get, but it's great for cleansing and removing makeup in one fell swoop. I always read how terrible soap is for your skin, but I love Dr. Bronner's and the Desert Essence. Cheap and clean and good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->