Fendi F/W 09.10 : Jessica Stam by Karl Lagerfeld

Mysterious, compelling and mind-blowingly stunning at the same time. I think this is easily better than any recent Fendi campaign

source: fendi.com

Screencapped by Rowybib

After seeing the full campaign I like this better than Karl's current Chanel campaign.
Jessica looks so mysterious in the fog. Thanks for posting the bigger images mikel.

^You mean 12 images right?

The 6th shot could be a Bottega Veneta ad. Maybe Karl should shoot the next BV campaign?

fantastic campaign

that's Baptiste in the fog, right? i would say Brad, but i guess their little "arrangement" ended...

One of the best Fendi campaigns in a long time.

Am I right?

It's probably Baptiste. But I prefer it to be Brad.

I :heart: this campaign!
Stam is mysteriously beautiful!
I :heart: those fog that makes the background looks interesting.
Thanks geor.

definitely the best Fendi ad in a long time. i just love the idea of incorporating a fog! it really adds the mysterious feeling that the campaign imbibes.

Stam's poses are all great! she is definitely the right choice for this one. plus the eyewear ads are so beautiful! i even have the second eyewear ad as wallpaper in my phone. :wink:

for such a long time that i never enjoy fendi campaign exept the model choice. This is great the model and the overall.

I'm just totally in love with this campaign.
I don't think it's because it's outstanding, but because it's calmly beautiful; it's wonderfully done and the clothes are well advertised - it's just a great advertisment.
I'm so glad the collection I loved was rounded off so well with such a good campaign.

great campaign!!!! after seeing all the images, it is soooo beautiful...
mysterious, sexy (with the guy in the background), and spooky.
Stam has delivered, and so has Karl, i actually enjoy the photography for once!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->