Flare Canada April 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova

Tinsley V

Reaction score
I passed by this on the newstand but I don't have an image...
It's Sasha on the cover, and I'm pretty sure she has an interview. She's wearing a blue dress from what I can remember and the cover is white and blue, half body shot. Natural hair ... she looks very cute. ^_^
That's all I can think of now.... I don't know who the photographer is

I'll try and see if I can pick up the issue soon!

I'm not usually a huge Flare fan (too consumer focused for me) but I love Sasha

I'm shocked that they put her on the cover. They usually just settle for Canadian models or lame celebrities.

^ BTW, I love how they used "Sasha Firece". I actually thought Sasha Firece was Sasha Pivovarova until it was Beyonce! :lol: And it does look like US Vogue... it looks like the same fonts.

This is such a rip off of February 2007 Vogue US with Renee on the cover, the colors, the font, the annoying banner, the amount of text. I love it.

It reminds me more of an ELLE cover. I mean the FLARE font and the banner are very US VOGUE but the "430" and all the other font is very US Elle.

Way to much US Vogue! :doh:

Wow. I hope Flare decides to continue using top models on their covers.

nice cover. i love sasha!!! she looks so natural on the cover. though this really looks like US Vogue. :lol: :D

I'm shocked that they put her on the cover. They usually just settle for Canadian models or lame celebrities.

^I love Sasha on the cover (don't get me wrong),
but settle for Canadian models? I love it when they put Canadian Models on this Canadian Fashion Magazine.........way better than celebrities!

She looks so cute i really love her there... her stare is really sweet, she's perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->