Harper's Bazaar April 2004 : Drew Barrymore by Patrick Demarchelier

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Drew is featured on this month's Bazaar and there is an article on her as well. She is seen in half-shadow wearing a baby blue strapless beaded dress by Dolce and Gabbana. I don't have a scanner-does anyone have the photo that they could post?

here ya go :flower:

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 24th, 2004 - 4:13 pm
I quite like, but, in the second picture I can't help but think she's sleep- walking.
now I look at it again and I can't stop laughing!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as they years go by, Drew always seems to get more beautiful. I think since she's finally comfortable in her shoes, she shows it - confidence is the most important key to beauty, IMO.

Drew is fantastic. Thanks for sharing :flower:

EDIT * She's wearing the Celine dress Liv Tyler wore to the Wellington premiere of Return of the King :heart:

05.jpg

I love the design of the cover, and Drew is gorgeous.

she looks lovely, the shade of blue really suits her :flower:

she looks cool, i like her hair like this

thanks for the photos Valerie :flower:

Yeah! :woot: Thanks for posting...I can't wait for this to start showing up on newstands. Drew Barrymore looks lovely in those pictures... :P

she is really growing into her own skin!!
pretty and feminie :heart:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:03 am
she looks cool, i like her hair like this

thanks for the photos Valerie :flower:
gladly done everyone :flower:

I love it!!!!! :woot: Drew has been ditching her "don't want to look glamourous" casual look lately! She looks very pretty when dressed up. I love the cover shoot.

She reminds me of Lisa Marie Presley in the last black and white pic..... :ninja: I guess it's just me..... :innocent:

Funny how the subscriber's covers have been some of the best out there lately, but the newsstand covers are crap. They look like InStyle rejects!

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Mar 25th, 2004 - 4:07 pm
She reminds me of Lisa Marie Presley in the last black and white pic..... :ninja: I guess it's just me..... :innocent:
No, I can certainly see it in the eyes :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"