Ford's Supermodel Of The World Contest

She's ukrainian, and she's really tall - 5'11''. I find her pretty.

Nemova

Nataliya/Ford. Pola courtesy of Ford
It was quite a bonanza at last Tuesday's Ford Supermodel Of The Year finals. From the beautifully orchestrated show to the massive after-party, Ford was clearly in the mood to flaunt the brand value. The biggest windfall of all however, has to be the future bounty that the winner, Nataliya G, represents. As yet unbooked, this 19 year old Ukranian beauty walked like a veteran show girl, fitted clothes like a dream and charmed the cameras backstage. She is the stuff that model agent dreams are made of no?

models.com

i think she is gorgeous, a little on the skinny side, but beautiful nonetheless.

Attachments

• ford_model_winner.jpg
    ford_model_winner.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 63
Originally posted by foxinthesnow+Jan 20th, 2004 - 8:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foxinthesnow @ Jan 20th, 2004 - 8:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ujjwala@Jan 20th, 2004 - 7:00 pm

I like the 1996 Ford Model contest. My fave models of today come from that year. They were all finalists in 1996. : Ana Beatriz Barros, Nina Moric, Ujjwala Raut, ect.
Obviously we know where two of those are today B)
As for Nina Moric she hosts a television show in Italy and is quite liked there.

I think the quality of these shows overall has gone down.
New Model's Blogspot often has info on these contests, past winners etc., but I think focuses mostly on Elite.[/b][/quote]
FoxInTheSnow, I LOVE that site!

I think that guy named 'Yours Truly' is part owner of that site and he's a frequent poster at the Fashist MB.

I'm kinda a fan of his work. I love his reviews.

I saw old pics of rare Ana Beatriz, Isabeli Fontana, Ujj, and , Nina Moric. when they were really young, like 13 to 16, competing at Ford Supermodel 1996. I LOVE that blogspot!

please merge my topic hooray with this coz its relatede.thanks!!~~

Originally posted by model_mom@Jan 20th, 2004 - 7:36 pm
:huh: The last Ford Supermodel of the World contest that I know about was held in Dec. of 2002 in Punta Cana Dominican Repulic. Dari Maximova from Germany was the winner. Liliane Ferrarezi was 2nd runner up,she has had a great run so far. Liliane is on the runway a lot, has her own website and has had some amazing editorials in Vogue,W etc. Dari stayed in school to finish up and has been in some editorials and working in New York lately. I don't know to much about her,but she is really beautiful.
yea and Nicole Trunfio was second runner up and shes bigger than those two!! This was also the same year they left out Gemma Ward whos becoming the hottest thing on the catwalk lol, I bet theyre kicking themselves!!!
I honestly didnt think they had a 2003 contest!
Trunfio at gucci

Attachments

• nicole_at_gucci.jpg
    nicole_at_gucci.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
Nataliya looks much better (although thinner) in her polaroids than in her portfolio pictures which you can find on the Karin Models (Ukraine) site. Link through http://newmodels.blogspot.com/

PS Her last name is Hotskiy....I guess the put a G in there because in Ukrainian the letter H sounds like the English G.

Originally posted by poo+Jan 25th, 2004 - 9:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poo @ Jan 25th, 2004 - 9:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-model_mom@Jan 20th, 2004 - 7:36 pm
:huh: The last Ford Supermodel of the World contest that I know about was held in Dec. of 2002 in Punta Cana Dominican Repulic. Dari Maximova from Germany was the winner. Liliane Ferrarezi was 2nd runner up,she has had a great run so far. Liliane is on the runway a lot, has her own website and has had some amazing editorials in Vogue,W etc. Dari stayed in school to finish up and has been in some editorials and working in New York lately. I don't know to much about her,but she is really beautiful.
yea and Nicole Trunfio was second runner up and shes bigger than those two!! This was also the same year they left out Gemma Ward whos becoming the hottest thing on the catwalk lol, I bet theyre kicking themselves!!!
Trunfio at gucci [/b][/quote]
I'm not sure which year of Ford's contest you are talking about but it's not the one held in Dec. of 2002. Liliane was 2nd runner up and the 3rd and 4th runners up were not Nicole.(She is beautiful though.)

It actually was Nicole. Here is a quote from the Ford Supermodel of the world website the year that Dari Maximova won. Gemma was cut in a early round in the same year.

QUOTE:
Other winners for the evening included Liliane Ferrarezi,14, from Brazil (2nd Place), Nicole Trunfio, 16, from Australia (3rd Place), Pauline, 17, from France (4th Place) and Anne Klitten, 17, from Denmark (5th Place). All received contracts with Ford Models for amounts of $150,000, $100,000, $75,000 and $50,000, respectively.

Originally posted by model_mom+Jan 26th, 2004 - 8:09 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(model_mom @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 8:09 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by poo@Jan 25th, 2004 - 9:13 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-model_mom
@Jan 20th, 2004 - 7:36 pm

Trunfio at gucci
I'm not sure which year of Ford's contest you are talking about but it's not the one held in Dec. of 2002. Liliane was 2nd runner up and the 3rd and 4th runners up were not Nicole.(She is beautiful though.) [/b][/quote]
Oops! I do see Nicole as one of the winners...sorry. I think that Liliane is bigger right now that all of the winners of that year though. I didn't know that they cut Gemma in an early round? Wow! :o

anyone with photos from the event?The ord pple are not serious their site still has the 2002 info! o boy....

Originally posted by model_mom+Jan 26th, 2004 - 9:47 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(model_mom @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 9:47 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by model_mom@Jan 26th, 2004 - 8:09 am
<!--QuoteBegin-model_mom
:huh: The last Ford Supermodel of the World contest that I know about was held in Dec. of 2002 in Punta Cana Dominican Repulic.  Dari Maximova from Germany was the winner. Liliane Ferrarezi was 2nd runner up,she has had a great run so far.  Liliane is on the runway a lot, has her own website and has had some amazing editorials in Vogue,W etc.  Dari stayed in school to finish up and has been in some editorials and working in New York lately. I don't know to much about her,but she is really beautiful.

Trunfio at gucci

I'm not sure which year of Ford's contest you are talking about but it's not the one held in Dec. of 2002. Liliane was 2nd runner up and the 3rd and 4th runners up were not Nicole.(She is beautiful though.)
Oops! I do see Nicole as one of the winners...sorry. I think that Liliane is bigger right now that all of the winners of that year though. I didn't know that they cut Gemma in an early round? Wow! :o [/b][/quote]
I think Trunfio's bigger than Lillianne going by the spring/summer and haute couture 2004 shows.
Gemma didnt even make it into the model house and shes probably going to be the biggest contestant from 2002 but they axed her lol.
I dont think this new winner is anything to write home about and oh so skinny!

Originally posted by poo+Jan 27th, 2004 - 1:58 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poo @ Jan 27th, 2004 - 1:58 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by model_mom@Jan 26th, 2004 - 9:47 am
Originally posted by model_mom@Jan 26th, 2004 - 8:09 am
<!--QuoteBegin-model_mom
:huh: The last Ford Supermodel of the World contest that I know about was held in Dec. of 2002 in Punta Cana Dominican Repulic.  Dari Maximova from Germany was the winner. Liliane Ferrarezi was 2nd runner up,she has had a great run so far.  Liliane is on the runway a lot, has her own website and has had some amazing editorials in Vogue,W etc.  Dari stayed in school to finish up and has been in some editorials and working in New York lately. I don't know to much about her,but she is really beautiful.

Trunfio at gucci

Oops! I do see Nicole as one of the winners...sorry. I think that Liliane is bigger right now that all of the winners of that year though. I didn't know that they cut Gemma in an early round? Wow! :o
I think Trunfio's bigger than Lillianne going by the spring/summer and haute couture 2004 shows.
Gemma didnt even make it into the model house and shes probably going to be the biggest contestant from 2002 but they axed her lol.
I dont think this new winner is anything to write home about and oh so skinny! [/b][/quote]
i agree

thanks for the link kate :flower:

:flower: Well like the famous Scarlet once said " Tomorrow is another day."

Originally posted by model_mom@Jan 27th, 2004 - 7:58 am
:flower: Well like the famous Scarlet once said " Tomorrow is another day."
:lol: :lol:

Nicole, Liliane and Gemma are all obviously doing well! That shows us that the industry is so unpredictable and always looking for something new! It is hard to tell who the designers or magazine editors will like and even when they do decide that they like a model - who knows if they will still like them tomorrow!

I like the girl that one this year. She is beautiful, but who knows how she will do in the modeling world?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->