Frances Bean Cobain

my friend was just hanging out at her house the other day..im praying for the day that I run into her.

Cool, ^ it says in the article she will be attending an art school in New York called Bard College and that she had an art exhibit in July in LA which sold out. :D I'd love to see her works. Go Frances!

Courtney was talking about how Francis wanted to get into Bard - I actually think it was smart for her to cut off her mother for the time being. She'll probably be more sensible with her money.

Bard is a really great school! Hopefully her mother will leave her alone, especially since she is NYC.

New pictures taken in June 2011 in LA by Heidi Slimane

tumblr_lolkffwruv1qbvy54o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lolm00TIdZ1qzbnuuo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_loliw220ZU1qjdbi2o1_1280.jpg

Source: jessijaejoplin.buzznet.com

^oh i like these pics..she looks great and reminds me so much of young Courtney ^_^

She really is stunning! And I love her tattoos, especially the Buckley ones :heart: Girl has great taste in music!

^ Oh, good call on the Jeff Buckley lyrics!..

I like these shots :heart:

So, what's happening with her? Is she still in school? Don't know if I'm feeling her all tatted up, but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's attending Bard in the fall :flower: and she's also a painter.

Thoses are totally badass, she just has that quality in her genes, and she really grew into her looks:heart: and her tatoos totally suit her:D

^agree!she has just the right face and the right look to sport all those tatoos..
Oh and I love her eyes..so fierce!
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, that's a lot of tats. She does look so much like her mother. I hope she is doing ok, and that she will/is attending Bard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->