Frances Bean Cobain

She really is stunning! And I love her tattoos, especially the Buckley ones :heart: Girl has great taste in music!

Yeah I was quite surprised she had Jeff's lyrics tattooed, considering her rock heritage. On a side note, didn't Courtney have a thing with Jeff just after Kurt died (or attempt to)?

But I think shes looking great in these shots and liking Jeff just makes her even cooler. She looks good with dark hair!

^Jeff and Courtney just went on a show on Broadway together once. He wanted to meet her because he was intrigued by Kurt but she called the paps or the paps suddenly showed up, leaving Jeff extremely disgusted and appalled by her and the incident itself. That was their one and only meeting. (Off topic I know! :blush:)

oh wow, those slimane photos are amazing; what a beautiful girl she's turned out to be. And although she looks a lot like Courtney I think I see more Kurt in her than ever before, especially in the profile shots. Oh how I miss her dad. I can't imagine what it's like for her, but I lived that band, including seeing them live, etc. I hope she enjoys herself at Bard. Kurt was an amazing artist; his collages are out of this world, and his promise as an artist in grade school was obvious. Frances has some major genetic chops! :smile: Gorgeous girl!!

oh wow, those slimane photos are amazing; what a beautiful girl she's turned out to be. And although she looks a lot like Courtney I think I see more Kurt in her than ever before, especially in the profile shots. Oh how I miss her dad. I can't imagine what it's like for her, but I lived that band, including seeing them live, etc. I hope she enjoys herself at Bard. Kurt was an amazing artist; his collages are out of this world, and his promise as an artist in grade school was obvious. Frances has some major genetic chops! :smile: Gorgeous girl!!

so well put. exact thoughts.

She's gorgeous in the Slimane pictures. I think this one is my favorite:

FB1%2023675.jpg

hedislimane

She looks astonishing in those pictures. I want to see candids of her to see if she really looks this good these days.
Also, are those all real tattoos?

Yeah they are all real tattoos. She kind of looks ratty in candids. I think he has captured her better more hipster side in these pics.

WOW I mean WOW WOW WOW she is absolutely stunning in the Slimane pics.
Not a fan of all the tats but her face distracts you so whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->