Frances Bean Cobain

WheresMyUmbrella

Reaction score
Daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. I think she's adorable. Her style is certainly much better than mine was at age 15!

From Harper's Bazaar:

source: poifect.com/fbc/

:heart:

I do not think she's pretty and I do not like her style, she dresses like an old women, she's 15 for God's sake...

i do not get her point also and I was a massive fan of Kurt Cobain,but why should she get the spotlight just because she's his daughter, does that make her in some way special?What did she do to deserve the attention?:blink:

I do not think she's pretty and I do not like her style, she dresses like an old women, she's 15 for God's sake...

i do not get her point also and I was a massive fan of Kurt Cobain,but why should she get the spotlight just because she's his daughter, does that make her in some way special?What did she do to deserve the attention?:blink:

I didn't pay much attention to her until I read about her in Aus May 2008 Harper's! I wouldn't have known she was 15 by the way she dresses or just by looking at her face. Anyway, there was an article that accompanied those pictures that WheresMyUmbrella posted in Australia's May 2008 Harper's Bazaar. Maybe this will help answer your questions! :P

Source: Australia Harper's Bazaar May 2008
Photographed by Jeff Riedel
By Laura Brown
Scanned by me

I don't find her attractive...but I do like her...she is the only last remaining part of Kurt Cobain :heart: in a way...

reading the newspaper during dinner and I read that she's in talks with Karl Lagerfeld about being the face of Chanel?! Wasn't it going to be Emma Watson?

Both are so young, I'd be disappointed if either got the Chanel gig. Frances kind of reminds me of Rumer Willis for some reason- maybe its in her bone structure? Her face isn't as sharp as Willis' just as bland as... Idk, she's not ugly (unlike her mother) but she not as striking as her father.

Who wrote the TFS Cover Story on Frances? It's full of inaccuracies.

Daily Mail wrote:Smells like teen spirit... Cobain's girl for Chanel

Karl Lagerfeld is renowned for discovering new faces, and I predict his latest muse will be his most talked-about yet.

The 74-year-old designer with Chanel wants to sign up Frances Bean Cobain, daughter of Courtney Love.

Despite still being at school, 15-year-old Frances, whose father was rock star Kurt Cobain – famous for grunge rock anthems such as Smells Like Teen Spirit before his suicide in 1991 – has already appeared in a number of upmarket American magazines.

"She's only young, but there's a lot of interest in Frances," says a friend. "She is incredibly pretty and has the most perfect porcelain skin.

"She and her mother are having talks with Karl about Frances appearing in his next ad campaign.

"Courtney is concerned about Frances pursuing a catwalk career at such a young age, so she has been involved in all the talks so far."

Mind you, the news that Lagerfeld is so taken with Frances might come as an unwelcome surprise to po-faced actress Keira Knightley – who is the current face of the French fashion house's Coco Mademoiselle perfume.

161xi5j.jpg

2qxpyco.jpg

BEAN SPOTTED
spacer.gif
FRANCES BEAN COBAIN, the 15-year-old daughter of late grunge star Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, is not being wooed by Karl Lagerfeld to star in the next Chanel campaign - contrary to reports in the press.

"She's only young, but there's a lot of interest in Frances," a friend apparently revealed to the Daily Mail. "She is incredibly pretty and has the most perfect porcelain skin. She and her mother are having talks with Karl about Frances appearing in his next ad campaign."

Despite Love recently upping her fashion-world status - she announced last September that she's keen to launch a clothing line, just after turning up to the V&A's Couture Gala hand-in-hand with Kate Moss - she remains wary of Frances Bean following in her footsteps.

"Courtney is concerned about Frances pursuing a catwalk career at such a young age, so she has been involved in all talks so far," the friend added. (April 28 2008, AM)

Leisa Barnett

www.vogue.co.uk

aorphea_0308f1_cobain_npg_06.jpg

aaorphea_0308f1_cobain_npg_06__oPt.jpg

from PerezHilton...
I wish her all the best ... often kids whose parents are a little all over the place can grow up very sensible and grounded... so fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->