Frances Bean Cobain

Woah, she's so grown up. I haven't seen her at all for such a long time. All I can remember is pictures of Courtney carrying her when she was like 3-4 years old!

i dont think the black hair is working..i liked this better, from her myspace.
hmmpy3.jpg

She is a clever, sassy young woman who's doing a better job than most 16yos in the spotlight and with such a legacy to bear I reckon: read her latest blog...

he teenage years I'm forced to take part of are supposed to be about "finding myself" and discovering what is right and what is wrong. How can i possibly go about doing such a thing if every move i make is under the scrutiny of the public eye. People making judgements about my literacy and sanity! I'm going to be under people's watch no matter what i do because i am the child of a legend. A legend's whose death is almost as infamous as his music. I'm trying so hard to grow up into a grounded and normal citizen, and so far i think that i have done a pretty good job. I'm not going to clubs and partying with paris hilton or lindsey lohan, even if the access to that sort of lifestyle is right in my grasp, i avoid it. I'm trying to establish my place in life and trying so hard to figure out what I'm supposed to mean to this world. A doctor, a musician, a tattoo artist. I mean, does it really matter at this point? I'm 16 years old, i shouldn't have to be faced with these type of decisions yet. Monica from Wisconsin or Joey from Mississippi don't have this type of pressure on them, so what makes me so different. If i wanted to, really and truly wanted to...

It continues here: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/27893031.html#cutid1

Attachments

• mubksn.png
    mubksn.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
actually i don't like her, BUT: she seems like she got some of her parents' coolness genes

am i the only one thinking that emma roberts looks quite disgusted?

^^ she looks so weird next to emma roberts. not ugly, but weird.
i dont know even what emma roberts does, who the fcuk she thinks she is, so no idea, but frances looks cooler, more edgy. weird isnt always a bad thing. this emma looks like wallpaper.

She's laughing over something her friend with the headband is saying or doing. I presume.:rolleyes:

i dont know even what emma roberts does, who the fcuk she thinks she is, so no idea, but frances looks cooler, more edgy. weird isnt always a bad thing. this emma looks like wallpaper.

i do prefer edginess over this whole preppy thing as well!

I saw her a few Fridays ago at my friend's party. She was wearing a denim jacket, black skinnies, heels, and red lips. She really piles on the makeup.

meh, it's obviously a look she's into at the moment. I wish her hair was longer or less dark or both but it looks like it's growing and I think that's flattering on her. She definitely has a sense of aesthetics she likes and I respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->