GAP - what are your opinions??

you're actually the first person who i have ever heard say that they have clothing from j. crew that is more durable than br's. i myself have sweaters, tanks, pants, etc., etc. from br that are many years old while my j. crew stuff is raggedy looking already and will soon become hand me downs.

i don't know what to say, then. i guess i agree to disagree with you.

well...i'm not endorsed to support either brand and i have heard complaints from friends about both. i can accept that we have differences on this matter - we'll have to see what both brands do in the future.

well...i'm not endorsed to support either brand and i have heard complaints from friends about both. i can accept that we have differences on this matter - we'll have to see what both brands do in the future.

i'm not endorsed to support either brand, either. i enjoy the look the both brands offer, but simply prefer br's quality over j. crew's. B)

even if you thought j. crew's quality were better, you'd be foolish to say so... i can respect that. :angel:

not exactly. i'm not paid to endorse the brand i work for or to wear their clothing. i'm simply paid to merchandise their sales floors and showrooms. and i've worked for j. crew, too.

not exactly. i'm not paid to endorse the brand i work for or to wear their clothing. i'm simply paid to merchandise their sales floors and showrooms. and i've worked for j. crew, too.

i've worked for neither but spent copiously. a friend manages the Banana Republic near me - and she would hurt me to hear what I've said about the quality. i don't shop at either store for myself anymore, my tastes have moved on.

i've worked for neither but spent copiously. a friend manages the Banana Republic near me - and she would hurt me to hear what I've said about the quality. i don't shop at either store for myself anymore, my tastes have moved on.

i've worked for both. a very short time at j. crew, but it was a good experience, and i spend a lot of money at both. as far as gap inc. goes, although i work for them, i'll freely say that old navy's quality is horrible. really, really horrible and i wouldn't dare buy something their unless i didn't care if it looked old after a single wash.

eh. i think i'll always stick to brands such as br, gap, j. crew, etc., etc. for everyday wear. where do you shop now?

i've worked for both. a very short time at j. crew, but it was a good experience, and i spend a lot of money at both. as far as gap inc. goes, although i work for them, i'll freely say that old navy's quality is horrible. really, really horrible and i wouldn't dare buy something their unless i didn't care if it looked old after a single wash.

eh. i think i'll always stick to brands such as br, gap, j. crew, etc., etc. for everyday wear. where do you shop now?

both stores will still be places i'll shop at for birthdays and holidays - and yes, i would even stop by old navy (am heeding your advice though) because a friend loves the accessories there. ralph lauren, hugo boss and kenneth cole are what i mainly wear now. when i visit NYC or any other big shopping city, i'll splurge for Burberry, Ermenegildo Zegna, and Dolce & Gabbana. fortunately that's not more than 2-3 times a year...

gap's spring II line landed in stores today. as opposed to what i said previously from what i saw in the concept books, the women's collection is actually very cute!

i got a really really nicq blouse from gap from nyc.
and a belt. i love it.
and they've got these tops in all colours. :smile:
i like it.

no.. I don't think so. Ok, they have got too much everyday wear, but some pieces are nice. that's my opinion :wink:

I bought some jeans since a lot of people rave about them. Their nice and I don't regret getting them since I needed some jeans. I'm really trying to get more into GAP because I need more basics and GAP fits my price range. I just find it so hard when I don't find GAP exciting.

gap regular price not so exciting. gap on sale wonderful!

i went into the gap today to look at the new phillip lim, threeasfour, etc collections. wasn't too exciting...at regular price. the quality didn't seem that great either...

I think if they took prices down about 5 to 20 dollars per item they would find themselves with a lot less to markdown.

Lately I haven't seen anything that I really like. I think that it's perhaps because I'm getting older... but shouldn't the Gap still be suiting me at age 25?

the gap is supposed to be for middle aged income with a middle class income. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrankBo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->