I'll be wearing something like this:

petrolblgenser.jpg

paired with skinnyjeans or perhaps this skirt

rutetpencilskjrt.jpg

dongerivest.jpg
skjrtm.jpg

vest.jpg
wraparound.jpg

^ Me, too :wub: It's all lovely, but I particularly adore the shade of blue you're doing along with the scarf & white vest.

I LOVE all these previews :buzz: You guys are great!!

Wildcard Is that one skirt Nanso? Do they sell Nanso's clothing in Norway? By the way great style :flower: :wink: !

i flirted the brass jacket rustic look but i think i'll finally go for a cross between menswear (see waistcoats, already bought one) and 40's ..with the accent on 40's like uber fitted knee length skirts and high heels (for a change)

colourwise, not sure yet but i certainly wont do the all black thing.. blue, grey and mauve should be my first choices

love the first two pics you posted wildcard :flower:

LunaAzul - thanks for posting all of your lovely outfits. Just gorgeous. :smile:

I have a feeling I'll be stocking up on tons of blazer for the upcoming cold. I've totally got into comfort lately, so it's great to throw on a cami and layer it with a blazer. I can move comfortably in it. :flower:

juzuxel said:
Wildcard Is that one skirt Nanso? Do they sell Nanso's clothing in Norway? By the way great style :flower: :wink: !

Yes it is, I love Nanso :flower:
There's a store here in Bergen that have a great selection of scandinavian design including Nanso, I also adore the Ivana Helsinki brand...*go Finland*

Asha123 said:
Help!with My Style Please!

I love how we're all doing so many different things :flower:

Hi, Asha, what kind of help are you looking for?

I got so many shirts yesterday in all kinds of gorgeous colors. Smoke, indigo, deep purple, midnight blue, berry....I can't wait for it to get a bit cooler! And there was this absolutely gorgeous dark teal v-neck sweater at H&M that I think I'll pick up over the weekend.

Lena said:
i flirted the brass jacket rustic look but i think i'll finally go for a cross between menswear (see waistcoats, already bought one) and 40's ..with the accent on 40's like uber fitted knee length skirts and high heels (for a change)

loving the 40's influence. lena in heels? :o :woot:

wildcard, I love the colour scheme you're going for. very classic yet eclectic at the same time.

I'd like to see more pictures of people's intended a/w style. ^_^ I'd post some myself but only half of my winter wardrobe is here with me so it's a bit incomplete. (mum's shipping the rest to me shortly...:blush:) the bloomsbury influence is extremely strong for me though. :heart: I've just read virginia wolf's street haunting, and it really inspired me and helped me to create a mood.
I'm quite ready for the weather to officially turn cold though so I can start wearing it. I don't like this changeable not-summer/not-autumn weather we're having at the moment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you guys buy tights? I love them but I am tall w/ chicken legs so by the end of the day, I have elephant wrinkles at my ankles. Any suggestions on brands?

utopia said:
the bloomsbury influence is extremely strong for me though. :heart: I've just read virginia wolf's street haunting, and it really inspired me and helped me to create a mood.
what is the 'bloomsbury' look please?
i've just heard someone else say that and i am assuming it's some sort of old school english thing because it's not something i am familiar with...

could you please elaborate utopia... :huh:

thanks...

The bloomsbury group is a group of writers/poets/friends (included many famous writers like virginia woolf) who often got together. They were quite an incestuous group of friends if I remember correctly.

I'm sure someone else will clarify more for you, but thats just a briefing of who/what they are.

fashionista-ta said:
I love how we're all doing so many different things :flower:

Hi, Asha, what kind of help are you looking for?

I just need to know if what I'm thinking of will suit me. I am a size 6 but 5foot 1.5inches. I am 12 so I shouln't wear anything that makes me look too old, just good, does this sound ok:

Skinnies with black French Sole pumps.
Jumpery tops, black ones, brown ones, and green ones.
Converse boots and boyfriend cut jeans.
Plain tank tops with red zippy jumpers (no hoods)

Thankyou for the help!:flower:

CoreeGirl said:
Where do you guys buy tights? I love them but I am tall w/ chicken legs so by the end of the day, I have elephant wrinkles at my ankles. Any suggestions on brands?

I like Donna Karan/DKNY, but the key is, they must have plenty of Lycra! Check the percentage on the package ...

Asha123 said:
I just need to know if what I'm thinking of will suit me. I am a size 6 but 5foot 1.5inches. I am 12 so I shouln't wear anything that makes me look too old, just good, does this sound ok:

Skinnies with black French Sole pumps.
Jumpery tops, black ones, brown ones, and green ones.
Converse boots and boyfriend cut jeans.
Plain tank tops with red zippy jumpers (no hoods)

Thankyou for the help!:flower:

Hi, Asha, I don't see why not :flower: Are you thinking of wearing any jewelry or anything like that?

CoreeGirl said:

we have a thread about tights here...
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9348&highlight=hosiery+tights
i recommend capezio for you...
extra lycra and made to accomodate a dancer's long legs...:flower:
an i also like the dkny's as ta-ta suggested

thanks meg and eliot for the bloomsbury info...

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm i might go for this whole 60's thing thats going on but mix that with my own style with a bit of dior hommes luster collection or maybe a sort of grotesque (sp) dandy but i dont think that would suit me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->