Ghost Whisperer

lizbabe09

Reaction score
Do any of you guys watch it? I started watching it only last week and I'm addicted!

I'm also a fan. Have you been able to catch up to the past seasons yet?

I love anything ghost/paranormal related but most of the shows I used to watch all got canceled :(

I've been trying so hard to catch up. I'll probably buy the dvds and watch them. What other shows did you watch?

Haunted from... 02' I think... It starred Matthew Fox but was canceled after only 6 episodes. That was good... there was also another show called Ghost Stories that had two ghost stories in an hour... hmm... there was also a short lived show on NBC that had a different story each week that focused on horror/ghost stories but I can't remember the name...*does google search* ok, it was called Fear Itself.

Currently the only paranormalish show I watch besides Ghost Whisperer is Supernatural on CW. It's doing extremely well and on it's 5th season so yaaay to not being canceled!

Freeonlineepisodes.net has all of the episodes of Ghost Whisperer from the prior seasons :flower: It's what I use whenever I have to work on Friday and can't watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->