Joining the Carnivale (season 1 please)

.francesca

about to fall or fly
Reaction score
i just finished watching the dvd box set of the first season of 'carnivale' and i'm pretty into it. very lynchian.

have you guys seen it? what do you think? let's discuss.

(disclaimer: i haven't seen any of the 2nd season yet, so let's not spoil anything please :smile: i'm currently downloading season 2 so when i've watched it we can discuss it. thanks :smile: )

Carnivale_3.jpg

no one here watches this show? if you just don't want to talk because you've already seen season 2, don't fret...i'm currently downloading the 2nd season and should watch it sometime this week. we can talk then, if you'd rather :lol:

if anyone wants to discuss though...feel free. i'm game!

Well I watched season one quite some time back and I liked it. The "boss" thing/demon? creeped me out. So horrible when that poor girl was left in Babylon. (i think) Forgot all about season 2 though. Where can one dload it?

i think we found it on soulseek. actually, we might have torrented it...i don't remember. we only have the first few episodes of season 2 at this point.

i agree about babylon. that whole thing totally freaked me out. that show: freaky.

I just ordered the first disc of the first season of this from Netflix. I love Lynch and I heard it was a similar style. I cant' wait, I've been needing something to fill the Lynchian sized void in me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->